Starting Borderlands Playthrough 2 Level 37

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by ArCElM, Nov 4, 2009.

1. ArCElM

ArCElM Banned

GPU:
    Gigabyte WF 680 x2 SLi
    I am from the UK, and am starting near enough from the start of playthrough 2, anybody into blending? level 30-40 plz

Playthrough 2 is awsome so far, very impressed, its HARD though :D

All the skill and weapons from Playthrough 1 you need right away in playthrough 2.

2. 3Dghost

3Dghost Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD Radeon HD 7970 GHz Ed
    ok here is my question...little off topic but since you have finished the game you can give an answer.
    I played at level 10 or so and then went to do one mission to get the gate key...went inside the cave and there was this super HP guy I could not kill, I got pissed and uninstalled
    I just don`t have so much time anymore and repeating one fight 20 times is no go for me anymore
    the question is....can you remember this mission and does it get even worse? I`m thinking of starting again

3. wubbles

wubbles Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX560Ti 1Ghz
    Did you do all the other available missions to help yourself level up first?

4. ArCElM

ArCElM Banned

GPU:
    Gigabyte WF 680 x2 SLi
    nah I cant remember but try completing some other missions first to find better weapons and more XP, then face him stronger, u really have to tactically pick ur weapons and class mods and sheilds sometimes, to fight sombody.

The game is superb I would go for it again, perhaps get a mate to help u, hey, ILL come in and beat him if u want :D thats the beauty of this game.

5. DannyBoy27

DannyBoy27 Master Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX480
    Damn straight, I jump on with my mate all the time and help him bang the big bosses he just cant overcome - as he is lagging behind in levels but trying to catch up to me. Its a really fun game.

Vehicles are a random addition and i reckon should just have been left out of the game actually - or a decent amount of development and thought should have been planned for their integration into the game.

Apart from that - awesomeness.

6. NobleKnight51

NobleKnight51 Master Guru

GPU:
    8800GT 512MB PCI-E
    I think the vehicle is a good addition to the game, but it is only good for transportation. It would be nice to see some extensions to the vehicle to make it more valuable for the character to use against the environment.

I want to get to level 50, start grinding for good weapons, and start fighting people in the arena. hehe

7. CJ3D

CJ3D Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus GTX970 4GB
    For the love of god Playthrough 2 is hard lol

The Moe and Marley Skags decided to get tuff and invest $300,000 into my New-U fund

The only way to beat them was to jump up onto the nearby building and shoot from a distance.

8. fischju

fischju Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Visiontek Radeon HD 4850
    Playthrough 2 is insane. New baddies, new weapons...I co-oped the entire first playthrough and this far of the second with somebody, so it's even harder than normal. We had to have been attacked by at least 50 skags, one after another. Very fun.

9. CJ3D

CJ3D Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus GTX970 4GB
    OMG that huge Rakk in playthrough 2 is hard! Luckily I found a sweet spot where it just circled around for 5 minutes without attacking.

Also, that huge skag in the arena took about 20 minutes to kill. After 10 minutes I got it down to half its energy, and it reset back to 100% for no reason! I guess their energy resets after x minutes when their energy stays the same. I found that guns with explosive elements have a huge effect on it, even when its mouth is not open.

10. RowdyRoddy

RowdyRoddy Banned

GPU:
    SLI GTX 260 216's
    Wrong thread. My bad.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2009

11. CJ3D

CJ3D Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus GTX970 4GB
    The Caves are usually great for finding decent guns. But to get the best guns, you need to finish the game and start in Playthrough 2.