1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by ShadowMyth, Mar 7, 2010.

1. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire 5700XT P.
  2. scoutingwraith

scoutingwraith Ancient Guru

GPU:
    eVGA 1080/intel4400
  3. JonasBeckman

GPU:
    Sapphire 5700XT P.
    True, it could be a spoiler if it is accurate but you have to manually start the video in order to watch it, first link which is the original is also deleted now so only the second one with the video mirrored will work. :)
    (They're not direct links to the video, they're articles talking about it and then linking to the video.)

This is a rough draft as well and might have changed since the time it was created (Mid 2009) plus this iteration of it could also have been scrapped entirely.

It's interesting how it was uploaded to a public area some time ago and then discovered a short while ago considering the NDA stuff and other deals that were likely in place.

4. Mkilbride

Mkilbride Banned

GPU:
    EVGA GTX470 1.2GB
    Because people don't leave any Blizzard alone; they want it all, they don't want to wait.

Seriously guys...it hasn't even been half a year since SC2 was released...just wait.

5. Sash

Sash Ancient Guru

GPU:
    video
    why did they have Transformers music in it?
    how did she turned back to infested? Raynor gave her to Mensk or he captured her, then he implants chip in her head, her transformation to human was temporary?

6. rooisone

rooisone Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA SC GTX 570
  7. Indeo

Indeo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 5970@950\1200 + GT240
    Obviously, fan-made fake.

8. evilkiller650

evilkiller650 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 980ti AMP! Extreme
    No-one? :(

Anyways.

Does such a map exist where it's specially made too test all the units and abilities? Something that has tons of every unit spawned and a open play field so I can just see how certain abilities and units work!
    I guess it'd be something simple enough that I could quickly make up in the editor myself?
    Thanks!

9. killerxr290

killerxr290 Banned

GPU:
    Im Out
    Me and my bro have been playing in 2v2 random, we are bronze in 3rd place, was 1st but we stopped playing for a bit.
    We always did ok, won about 50/50 but we both now have what seems to be a damn good BO.

We have won 9 out of 11 games, one my bro got disconnected and the other we lost.

Anyway the BO is:

Me: Terran

SCV's till 10 supply
    10 Supply Depot
    11 Barracks

Then i get a 2nd barracks, build a few more scv's and supply, 3rd and 4th barracks and more supply and scv's till i have 16 SCV's mining, i then get a refinery for gas, get tech lab and 3 reactors. At this point ive got about 10 marines, then its time to pump em out like mad lol

By the time the in game counter gets to 10:00 ive got enough units with shield and stim with level 1 armour and weapons to go kick some ass!

My bro plays protoss and gets 4gates and warps in sentry's and stalkers.

Dam good combo as its been working well.. so far

Is there anyway you think i can improve on this BO??

Then

10. evilkiller650

evilkiller650 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 980ti AMP! Extreme
    The matchmaking is ****ing retarded. I really don't see the resemblance in matching somebody in the Bronze league with 50 games (I probably play 1-2 games a day) who recently started playing with someone that is Bronze in the 1v1 with 100+ games but Gold in other leagues with 500+ games. I realise the game changes dependant on the league but ****, the players are still gonna take their micro/macro with them! :3eyes:

11. killerxr290

killerxr290 Banned

GPU:
    Im Out
    Am i the only person here thats getting pissed of with being stuck in bronze??
    I cant get out if cus i cant win many games.. 90% of my team mates are fricking noob's and get taken out with the first attack about 8 mins into a game witch then leaves me fairly screwed to say the least..

FFS

12. chaotic1

chaotic1 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PowercolorHD6970 2GB dead
    i stopped playing online cause i was bronze and was placed against diamond leaged players who have over 100 hours under their belt

13. JonasBeckman

GPU:
    Sapphire 5700XT P.
  14. Kon$olE

Kon$olE Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1070
    Hey guys, would like to get some feedback from you on SC2, because apparently you can't post on the Blizzard forums unless you own the game... what a ridiculous idea.

Anyway, I have a trial key from a friend that I would like to use, and the download is 8Gb or something ridiculous. I don't have the patience for that so does anyone know if I can install the game from his CD, use the trial key as the CD key, and just patch from there?

Also, If I do end up having to download, what's the deal on installing on multiple PCs? I would like the game on my laptop and desktop, but I don't know if there are any limitations on that.

15. Trolle

Trolle Maha Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 1070 sniper
    you only need the cd key to activate the game on your account so you can install it on as many pc's as you like

16. scoutingwraith

scoutingwraith Ancient Guru

GPU:
    eVGA 1080/intel4400
    There are no limitations to installs. You can use the same disc for multiple computers but if you want to play the game you have to register the CD-key to Battle.net. Also you can login from pretty much any computer that has StarCraft 2 installed and play from there.

17. JonasBeckman

GPU:
    Sapphire 5700XT P.
  18. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Moderator Staff Member

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    Thanks for the update Jonas.

19. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2
    I'm quite frankly astonished that after all the patches Blizzard have released for StarCraft II that they still haven't implemented some kind of anti-aliasing as a Graphics option. How easy is it these days to add support for FXAA or MLAA? It's just laziness IMO. Sure, you can force it through the driver (however doing so will blur the HUD and text) but I find it unbelievable that the developers don't bother supporting it in the game. Diablo III and World of Warcraft have support for AA.

20. Denial

Denial Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080Ti
    This patch (1.5) has AA support.