Star Wars spam

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by mbk1969, Dec 28, 2017.

1. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
  2. Repo Man

Repo Man Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060Ti
  3. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    Daisy seems to be quite the video game fan.

[​IMG]

fantaskarsef likes this.
  4. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    The more you know...

[​IMG]

5. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF RTX 4070

fantaskarsef likes this.
  6. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
  7. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF RTX 4070
  8. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    fantaskarsef likes this.
  9. Loobyluggs

Loobyluggs Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060 12GB
  10. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    I just love the voice-over lol...

fantaskarsef likes this.

11. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
  12. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF RTX 4070

Last edited: Jun 11, 2024
    fantaskarsef likes this.
  13. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090@H2O
    It still baffles me how something good, profitable, and strong in it's fanbase, can be turned into a pile of poop seemingly with a smile and stubborn blaming of others.
    Also, I always thought that people bad at their jobs get problems because of that... KK seems to be still earning millions even after years her "work" is losing money, upsetting fanbases, and actively leading towards the lowest point of the franchise.

It could have been so easy... fire her. If they'd have done it in time, her "parting money" would be a lot, by the factor of maybe 100, less than the money they didn't make because of her.

14. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF RTX 4070
  15. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

fantaskarsef and Airbud like this.

16. Loobyluggs

Loobyluggs Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060 12GB
    I wish to politely ask that this thread is not derailed into posting youtube and other SM links that are part of a narrative surrounding the production and management of the current 'content' that is being produced.

A pastebin for Star Wars Spam is an awesome thread idea.

I know it is annoying that Star Wars has replaced its mythology with an ideology, and I have threads on this very topic out there. I additionally know it is a complete retcon to have storylines which introduce pre-original saga, the notion the "The Force" was originally called "The Thread", and was something that a coven of lesbian witches used, to produce their own off-spring that would also be lesbians. I know it is additionally offensive to all fans to know that Disney fully intend to paint people who support 'The Jedi' and 'The Force' as being supportive of a patriarchy, hell-bent on stealing young (female) children away from their parents, to indoctrinate them into "The Force".

I completely understand how utterly ridiculous it is for a company to generate a formal way of legitimately putting down people who are fans of a franchise, by straw-manning the fans.

I wholeheartedly sympathise with anyone who has to be told that, they are not allowed to be a fan of the very thing they are a fan of, and that the company have the right to retcon the entire concept of the logic of the fictional universe, for which it is based upon.

I understand the frustration aimed at the creator of "The Acolyte." It's quite ironic that a narcissistic lesbian, who previously channeled women to a serial predator due to her preferences, chose 'acolyte'—a term denoting loyalty—as the title for a series critiquing patriarchal structures in the Jedi order.

The paper-thin plot is of course a form of 'revenge'.

Although I understand this, and much more, I really do not wish to come to this thread and see it or, have some no-lifer youtuber sprouting something that I am already fully aware of.

In short, this is not really a discussion thread about the near intolerable situation Disney has placed upon the world, by letting a sociopath, who hates straight women so much, re-write what The Force is, purely to attack anyone who disagrees with her, by making a logical fallacy the size of the Death Star.

So please. Try to drop links here that put a smile on my face, and if you want to have a thread about which/whatever tv/movie/toon, by all means go for it and I will watch from a distance.

My heart cannot take much more of this...

and respect to you all, and may the FORCE be with you.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2024
    mbk1969 likes this.
  17. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    It's the Star Wars spam thread... I'd argue anything unrelated to Star Wars should not be posted, Disney Star Wars of course being completely unrelated to Star Wars, I do view Disney Star Wars as having absolutely nothing to do with Star Wars.

That said, the meme's surrounding Disney Star Wars are hilarious, at this point I'm actually convinced they are actively trying to kill what little value the brand has left, the reason for them doing it I do not understand, why Kathleen Kennedy is still involved I do not understand, why Disney wastes money on making entertainment that is not entertaining I do not understand.

It's kind of similar to what is happening with Dr Who, my father is, or, well was.. really into Dr Who since he was young but now he cannot stand it at all.

Same thing is happening in the comic book industry, video game industry as I'm sure you are aware.

Black Rock money go brrr.

I no longer give Disney money, and I say this as a collector of figurines and art books, a lot of which I already have is Star Wars related, you would think I would be the target audience... a life long Star Wars fan, but I guess not *shrugs*

I will drop any link I personally find funny in the thread, if you do not find any such thing funny you are absolutely allowed to feel that way as I am allowed to share what I find funny, Disney has become one of the funniest clowns in the business.

mbk1969 likes this.
  18. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF RTX 4070
    Can it be that all those fans shitting on Disney Star Wars still give their money to Disney (by subscription or tickets)?

I do not use any subscription services so I am not aware...

19. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
  20. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 3060 OC 12GB
    Art by MironishinStory

[​IMG]

Art by Sykosan

[​IMG]

Art by Takeshi Obata, a Japanese Manga artist, he worked on Death Note.

[​IMG]

--

[​IMG]

Loobyluggs and fantaskarsef like this.