Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Carfax, Apr 13, 2019.

1. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    Still trying to give this game a chance, and just when I think I'm entering into a good story transition I have to spend an hour lining up giant balls... Ugh, such a missed opportunity. Just give me a KOTOR remake.

Syranetic and cerebus23 like this.
  2. Dragam1337

Dragam1337 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 3090 Strix OC
    You aren't into platform / puzzle games, and that's fair enough, but this game is great tbh.

XenthorX likes this.
  3. jbscotchman

jbscotchman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1660 Ti Ventus
    Yea just not big into the platform/puzzle genre like I used to be, and didn't realize this game had so much of it. Might get a trainer for it so I can still experience the story elements.

cerebus23 likes this.
  4. serbicu

serbicu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti
    If you only want to play the story, then it should be straight forward, just go only main mission. I loved the game tbw, and got all there is to get! :D
    It is true, that at some point my mind hurt trying to navigate those maps! not the best map implementation out there IMO.
    Still have the game installed, although only one thing will make me go back and play this, and that would be some kick aS* story DLC.

jbscotchman likes this.

5. cerebus23

cerebus23 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    why i not picked it up because of the platforming :p. people oh but its not bad dnc. its been on sale several times and i skipped it will have to be dirt cheap for me to roll the dice on it star wars or not i do not like platform heavy games. peaked at tomb raider. and while force jump and wall run and stuff like that ok, the layout of some of these levels just makes my eyes roll they disjoinded and fd up for the sake of it and to create more platforming where they could have made an actual level.

not a fan will wait for a sw game that is not trying to be a 3rd person mirrors edge.

jbscotchman likes this.
  6. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3090 Gaming X Trio
    3rd person mirrors edge? come on, this game has nothing in common with mirrors edge :eek:

I really like Fallen Order and completed it 3 or 4 times already, might even give it another shot.
    Mirrors Edge barely has a narrative excuse to make you run around and it's nowhere near the narrative/storytelling of Fallen Order quality imo :D.

What i also like about Fallen Order is that we don't get that many high quality Action-Adventure/platformer games on PC, the best one are usually consoles/Playstation exclusives.
    I'll even argue this is the closest thing to Uncharted 4 we ever had on PC.

7. Angantyr

Angantyr Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070 Super X
    Currently replaying the game in new game plus mode with the Darth Revan mod combined with voice distortion. God damn I love the modding community.
    Links if anyone is interested:

Revan Mod
    Voice Change mod

8. DannyD

DannyD Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2080ti
    Just bought it, £21 can't complain, it's actually my first EA Star Wars game,
    amazing reviews and hopefully a great warm-up for Squadrons.
    As i just got back to pc gaming my biggest problem now is i'm sitting on about five great games i haven't played yet and all i want to do is finish far cry 3 that i was playing on my gt 1030 especially now as i just realized i've never once finished it.

9. MaCk0y

MaCk0y Master Guru

GPU:
    GB 5700XT Gaming OC
    Anyone knows how to minimize the stuttering? Pretty annoying.

10. XenthorX

XenthorX Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3090 Gaming X Trio
    i don't remember having stutter isues here. Game on hard drive or SSD?

11. DannyD

DannyD Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2080ti
    Was running fine for me couple days ago on 2070S.

12. MaCk0y

MaCk0y Master Guru

GPU:
    GB 5700XT Gaming OC
    SSD. It mostly happens when going from one area of the map to the next. Seems to be a common issue. The following example is the worst so far. It's not this egregious for the rest of the time.

13. DannyD

DannyD Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2080ti