Star Wars™ Battlefront™ Trailer Reveal. WoW

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Reddoguk, Apr 17, 2015.

1. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD Radeon Graphics
    It would be highly unlikely a monthly payment model would even be considered. £55 for the game, then 300 expansions.

2. mitzi76

mitzi76 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 970 (Gaming)
    Mention of Ryan Gosling is banned on this forum as he is dating/married? to Eva mendes :)

3. SHOCKTRUPPEN

SHOCKTRUPPEN Banned

GPU:
    GTX 980 Strix
    EA is well known for their pre release videos. They are like a hot girl who's skin is tanned and smooth in all the right places. But when you finally get her home and open her up you find that she has a raging yeast infection and anal warts that make you gag and then you remember she's an EA girl damn it!!:moon:

4. Teawithgrief

Teawithgrief Guest

I bet it will be Origin only... therefore i wont get to play it.

Thats fine, its EA afterall; i expect the biggest disappointment and worst letdown anyway.

5. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD Radeon Graphics
    Well it isn't using battlelog this time around, so you never know.

6. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080Ti @h2o
    To me this might actually make it a little better, but who knows, maye they are currently working on it.

7. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC
    Thank the gods... I won't miss it.

8. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD Radeon Graphics
    Hopefully we go back to a traditional in-game server search, with stats located on a website somewhere.

9. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC
    The way they did it in Battlefield Bad Company 2 was the best, in-game server browsing and some minimal stats but with more extensive data on websites. Something like that is what I expect them to do in SW:BF as well.

10. Aura89

Aura89 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    Lol @ how people still feel this. Its like people forget that they don't have to release DLC, AKA Expansion Packs, even if it does make them money. They could do like in the good 'ol days people like you seem to remember wrong, and just release a game with the same amount of content as now, and only HOPE you might get 1 expansion pack (1-2DLC contents worth) for 40-50 dollars, and many games never even got that, they simply made the game, maybe patched it a little, and forgot about it

Why people seem to have liked that, i will never understand

11. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080Ti @h2o
    That would be neat.

12. CPC_RedDawn

CPC_RedDawn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6800XT Nitro+ SE
    Makes me laugh when people get hyped over a trailer that shows no in game footage at all.

This is all prerendered in engine footage. The game will 100% not look anything like this on consoles and sure as hell won't run at 1080p60fps.

Unless they access the cloud!!!????!!! :3eyes::3eyes::infinity::infinity:

13. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD Radeon Graphics
    Dice have stated 60fps for all platforms.

14. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    • Because it was consistent
    • The expansion packs were of relevant content or even a total overhaul such as BF2145 and Vietnam.
    • Less people were alienated as often from the larger community, wheres today, a map pack gets released again, then another, then another, then weapon packs etc and mix of the two, so gamers are having to constantly shell out to keep up.
    • weapons that were part of an expansion pack could only be played in that expansion pack, therefore not giving someone who has the expansions, an unfair advantage over some who does not.

Quality over quantity. Thats what made older expansion packs pre bf3 far more worth than the crap "people like you" convince yourself that are worth their cost, when really, its just to fill that empty void with materialism as the game has no substance.

Look at it this way. What ea has done to the BF series, id say that even those responsible for the Green Lantern movie, can take the moral high ground.

15. seaplane pilot

seaplane pilot Maha Guru

GPU:
    2080Ti Strix

16. automaticman

automaticman Master Guru

GPU:
    R9 290 Vapor-X
    So I was at the convention and they showed us a separate video of actual in game MP footage. It was the same Endor map running on a PS4. They showed 1st person, 3rd person, and various scoped shots. It honestly looked every bit as good as the trailer. We saw AT-STs get taken down and another player take out an AT-AT using the same rocket jump-RPG maneuver. The AT-AT had the same explosion and collapse as in the trailer also.

Honestly, having watched the MP footage, that trailer could have just been a spectator camera shooting an MP match.

There was a cool bit at the end where the player made it into the bunker with another player. You see the other guy get suddenly lifted into the air and tossed aside before turning a corner to see Vader, who blocks a bunch of your blaster bolts before you see the lightsaber come down on you.

I'm excited to see what this game will look like on pc with a little more AA.

[​IMG]

17. Valagard

Valagard Guest

No space battles, 20 vs 20, only 4 maps on release, tons of DLC already planned, no private servers, no modding.

Even the force won't save this mess.

18. Clawedge

Clawedge Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Radeon 570
    wait hold up, so i was doing some reading on this, i wanted to get conformation, is this playable in single player mode, i mean no net connection, etc, etc?

19. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD Radeon Graphics
    I would like to know the answer to this too. I really hope it has some kind of single player, but I wont be gutted if it hasn't. Multiplayer is where the action is going to be. If they have constrained primarily on this I wont mind too much.

20. Primey0

Primey0 Member Guru

GPU:
    -
    What the heck are you on about? The PS4 has plenty of 60fps titles