1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Star Citizen - Squadron 42 - Upcoming PC Space Sim.

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Major Melchett, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Denial

Denial Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080Ti
    Don't most people in this thread discuss Star Citizen? or is that a different thread

2. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 970
    game is in development limbo, it baffles me why people still mention stuff about it, it will come out maybe in the next 100 years..

3. Denial

Denial Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080Ti
    You realize the game gets quarterly patches filled with content right? Like they literally just added a planet, multiple moons, quests to do on all of the above and a massive city hub where you can rent/buy ships with in game currency?

GetMax, HandR, XenthorX and 1 other person like this.
  4. cerebus23

cerebus23 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    runs fine on my video card ;p.

XenthorX likes this.

5. Coolerking

Coolerking Master Guru

GPU:
    XFXR9 Fury X H2O
    Don't feed the.......

6. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 970
    Last time i ran the demo it was unplayable , absolutely lag fest and slow motion, game is unoptimized as shite..

7. cerebus23

cerebus23 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    3.3 they rolled out blind culling and i think limited object container streaming which made a MASSIVE dif for EVERYONES FPS.

Outside the new planet areas game runs 3x better then 3.0 up till then. Which yea teens and 20 some fps was the norm because the network code was refried garbage, and they still in the process of refining both systems so more gains are expected they got BC OCS and general "optimization" updates scheduled across i think all or most of the scheduled update tasks for the rest of the year, and we still got dx and vulkan support probably next year at some point so gfx love down the road for the s42 release window at the very lest we should see gfx apis fully supported.