Stange bottleneck

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by The General, Jan 11, 2017.

1. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    haha^Love it.......Git Er Done!!

2. :funny:

That's great, man. ..I appreciate the honesty.

3. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    Dude wtf, buy a cheap case and some proper thermal grease. Probably get it all for $25. I hope you won't treat your new PC like that.

4. Slackaveli

Slackaveli Guest

GPU:
    Aorus Gtx 1080Ti
    where did you even find these relics?

5. Slackaveli

Slackaveli Guest

GPU:
    Aorus Gtx 1080Ti
    toothpaste????

6. The General

The General Guest

GPU:
    FirePro W5000 2GB
    :)

Treat it like what, my PC looks great, even better with the lights off.

BTW obviously if i had the money, i wouldn't even be using this PC. But ATM because me and my wife is moving into a bigger home, i don't have the cash to buy anything, even for 25 bucks. I won't have the money "to spend" until next month once we are settle in. I have a dell 780 which looks much better, and its a bigger case, but i can't use my card in it, and the thing i bought online burned and started smoking, so i couldn't use my PSU on it. The PSU that comes with it doesn't have a 6 pin. I do have an adapter, but that does not fit on it. Next month will be here soon though.

If you're talking about my computer, thrift stores. The Dell 745 was 5 bucks, the 780( I'm not using that, because i can't use my card in it ) was 10 bucks. If you're talking about the recording software, on the net.

Yes, it works, you can find youtube videos where other people use it as a replacement for thermal paste. No worries though, next month when i get my new computer i plan to buy 5 of them from eBay. You can buy 2 and get 3 free or something like that. The best toothpaste brand to buy to use on it is the Colgate advanced white.