1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sponsored: Get a Windows 10 Pro Oem Key for $12.60

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    This content is an advertorial for SCDKey , but that doesn't mean we can't fire off a nice discount at you. Get a genuine Windows 10 Pro OEM Key for a price as low as 12.60$ with a Guru3D coupon. H...

Sponsored: Get a Windows 10 Pro Oem Key for $12.60

spajdrik, chispy and warlord like this.
  2. boerenlater

boerenlater Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 610 silent
    A Linux key is free.

RealNC, BetA, HARDRESET and 4 others like this.
  3. dirtm

dirtm New Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte 290x 4GB
    Protip: cough up the extra couple bucks for the retail version. I swear I didn't make a hardware change and got locked outta my OEM key and rebought a retail version.

+1 Kudos for the *sponsored tags

Exodite and rl66 like this.
  4. rl66

rl66 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    quadro K6000+Tesla M2090
    @dirtm :
    OEM version is linked to a hardware, mean if you change your motherboard then the licence follow the motherboard.
    And the normal one is linked to your account, then it follow your account whatever you change your hardware.
    Also the one who had windows OEM 7 or 8 free upgrade, have this last one and the not the windows 10 OEM...

Last point you can have many different version it never mix together.

5. huilun02

huilun02 Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI R9 290X Lightning
    Can anyone link me to their software category page? Seems impossible to navigate to. The search bar appears to be broken.
    Also can I activate a Win10 Home install with a Pro key?
    Thanks

HonoredShadow likes this.
  6. Caesar

Caesar Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070Ti Titanium
    I remember after upgrading all hardware for my new rig (previous one had windows 10 Pro)..... activation remained ... but i did not install windows from scratch... ( i tried the previous bootable hard disk) and activation was OK...

Mine says digital license (Upgraded to Windows 10 from my genuine Windows 7 Ultimate)

...and again after a year about i cleaned installed Windows 10 and still activation is OK .

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ormating/259a1e7f-634f-4dbd-9909-2e682437dfdf

Last edited: Nov 23, 2018
  7. vbetts

vbetts Don Vincenzo Staff Member

GPU:
    Nvidia Geforce GTX 960M
    Not saying this as a mod here, but I've used this site for a number of different applications. Have not had an issue with any license I've purchased from this site.

airbud7 likes this.
  8. CoMmAnDrX2

CoMmAnDrX2 Active Member

GPU:
    MSIGTX680 Lightning
    They don't seem to have one, I looked around. I setup an account I will meesge them cause I too would like to see what OS/APP keys they have.

HonoredShadow likes this.
  9. Cry

Cry Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 1080TI SeaHawk
    Hmm, Office 2019 Professional Plus for $50... You can't buy Pro Plus off the shelf, it's a licence agreement product... This place is just key reselling.

10. Passus

Passus Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1060 3GB
    7.99£ on cjscdkeys

11. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    970 Mini, KD55XD800
    sponsored content is new no?

decent way to get money in

also whats with the pricing of win 10, its £220 on MS main website but in reality you see OEM keys going for like £10-20, what's with the disparity? Why price it that high to begin with?

My work is doing an offer for office 19 for £12, but not quite sure I see the point when I got office 16 from them for £10 just a couple years ago

rl66 likes this.
  12. rl66

rl66 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    quadro K6000+Tesla M2090
    @scatman839 the disparity of price is from OEM licence / normal licence and what edition is chosen... pro normal version nearly never change price and OEM are more fluctuant.

@huilun02 no you can't activate a Win10 Home install with a Pro key... but you can upgrade to pro install with pro key (btw exept for lan and few stuff, i don't see why to get pro for normal use despite i use it myself... ).

13. kakiharaFRS

kakiharaFRS Active Member

GPU:
    MSI Gaming X 1080ti
    - personal experience with "oem" keys : 2x win10 pro + 1x office were deactivated by MS in two years, 2017-2018
    now at prices like these 10-15$ it's no big deal compared to a standard key, just buy another one it's cheap, but it's a possibility, MS seems to scan and checks for keys ending up in computers they shouldn't every x months (mine were from China maybe that's why)
    - I switched permanently to win10 this month and found out there were several tweaks and utilities I couldn't use because my legit non-oem win10 is home edition :/ so definitely get a pro

14. HARDRESET

HARDRESET Member Guru

GPU:
    1080ti G1 GAMING OC
    So went from 10 home to Enterprise to 10 pro , at first, was not activated ,plus it display windows Enterprise said i did a major hardware change , which i didn't, so i put in the key once more , pro activated to my Microsoft account.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
  15. mikeysg

mikeysg Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PC Radeon VII
    Can I buy a Windows 10 Pro key, but not use it now? It's for a probable AMD Zen 2 build next year.

HARDRESET likes this.

16. sverek

sverek Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NOVIDIA -0.5GB
    What is this, beta testers call?

17. HARDRESET

HARDRESET Member Guru

GPU:
    1080ti G1 GAMING OC
    Zen 2 Build will cost ,say $600 /Cpu Ram MB for me for example , will spending other 15 dollars break the bank ?

18. gx-x

gx-x Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI 780Ti Gaming
    go to any hardware repair shop, ask them for an oem win 10 key, get it free or pay a beer for it. they have dozens laying around from laptop repairs.

HARDRESET likes this.
  19. mikeysg

mikeysg Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PC Radeon VII
    I just hate waste, I simply wanna know if I can keep the key for the build later....next year, when Zen 2 debuts.

20. Order_66

Order_66 Member Guru

GPU:
    Power color vega 64
    I've bought 3 windows keys from SCDkey and they've all been deactivated within 2 months, buyer beware.

fOrTy_7 likes this.