Splinter Cell: Blacklist

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Shadowsoldier, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Shadowsoldier

Shadowsoldier Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia Geforce GTX 660 ti
    just completed this game 4 days ago and I must say it was a blast. I got it as a Christmas gift from my best friend and I completely fell in love with the story. At first I was angry that the original voice of Sam Fischer was not in it but I quickly got over it as I started playing the first level. The levels were all interesting and the three play styles really varied up the gameplay. I have been with the series since the first one and although it has become more action oriented I still felt right at home. What are your opinions of this game and the series in general?

2. EvoHavok

EvoHavok Member Guru

GPU:
    nVidia 770M 3 GB
    First and only Splinter Cell I've played. I liked the playstyle variety and the level designs. Story was ok and the graphics were very nice.

3. SLI-756

SLI-756 Banned

GPU:
    760 SLI 4gb 1215/ 6800
    character movement made me feel like I was constrained all the time, point and click cover system was horrid.

4. ])rStrangelove

])rStrangelove Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX780 SC ACX 3GB
    ^^^that moment when you try to climb up and hide at the ceiling and due to your cursor changing its position at last moment you jump through the nearest window instead, alerting everyone & his dog to your presence. :p

5. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    This,
    I want the free moving-ness from CT back.

6. Jamie T

Jamie T Master Guru

GPU:
    GPU
    Found the topic :p
    This game is truelly amazing another Gem I love it, hopefully a new one is being made!

That's me playing on the hard level being all cheeky and making it look easy :p
    It's a side mission, not a story mission.