Spain declares lockdown on Covid-19

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by anticupidon, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Lavcat

Lavcat Master Guru

GPU:
    AMD Radeon VII
    I often use amazon to deliver groceries -- but they are not delivering now.

anticupidon likes this.
  2. anticupidon

anticupidon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Polaris/Vega/Navi
    We are in the same boat. Doing house renovations, some trips to Bricomart are mandatory. I supposed that Amazon will continue delivering stuff, but no anymore. My orders were canceled.

3. kanej2007

kanej2007 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 TI 11GB
    It's just overhyped news caused to make people panic and run out and buy out shops as people are so dumb and act as if tomorrow is the day of judgement day.

Shows that 80% of people are thick as $hit and believe all the lies & $hit from the media. Corrupt goverments and illuminati are behind this. Also to make shops sell extra soap and tissue since most people don't seem to have any soap or tissue at home?

Last time I bought any tissue or soap must of been a month back, unlike other sheep, I will not queue up and copy the flock of sheep who are buying 50 rolls of tissue, 10 tubs of toothpaste and 10 bottles of soap.

Just selfish and dumb people, sad but true. Virus or not, nothing more than a mild cold....

Goes to show you that the older movies that show people panicking and buying out the entire shops is very indeed true.

I never knew how dumb people really were until this Pandemic...

There are many more things in life to worry about and many more things that can kill us. Not just a cold or flu but many other ways we can die.

Just wish people would be wiser and less selfish and dumb...

Hypernaut likes this.
  4. anticupidon

anticupidon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Polaris/Vega/Navi
    @kanej2007 with all respect, all dead people in Italy are imaginary?
    More, and I repeat no disrespect, I'd this happens to your elders, will you say the same?
    My relatives are triaging people , bodycount is raising.
    Still think this is unreal?
    We can think about any conspiracy we want, but meanwhile real people die. And this is a hard truth and irreversible.
    If this is not sufficient, well, there is nothing more to say.

5. Texter

Texter Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Club3d GF6800GT 256MB AGP
  6. Redemption80

Redemption80 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GALAX 970/ASUS 970
    It's a very selfish view to take that just because it likely won't kill you, it's OK to let other people die.

There is also the knock on effect of hospitals being so busy, health care suffers for everyone. So cancer patients, car accidents etc...

Why would anyone fake a pandemic to increase toilet roll and soap sales?

It's times like this bring out the mental health issues many people try to hide.

sykozis and anticupidon like this.
  7. anticupidon

anticupidon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Polaris/Vega/Navi
    Yes, the lack of empathy is astounding.
    This what kills people.
    Only and only when someone near that selfish person dies, they change their tune.
    Are we so cocky and dumb to doubt oh so many deaths?
    Really people, take a grasp of the grim reality.
    It's on everyone on this planet, stop pretending that it's not happening and feeding yourself with -this is a flu, media blowup stuff.
    Wake up, denial killed someone's parents,sisters, brother and so on.
    It's so hard to believe? Why don't you go to Milano inside the hospitals and check for yourself.and while being there, assist manually some people on respirators.
    And listen to their last words and gasps facing death...
    Still not believing it's real?
    Have yourself checked, you are not well my friend!

8. anticupidon

anticupidon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Polaris/Vega/Navi
    Situation is slightly out of control in Madrid area.
    Even with military forces helping, it's a bloodbath.
    Also North-East Spain is following the trend...
    Political inept decision killed people. They fully knew about the threat and the risks, yet they allowed a public manifestation with huge crowds.
    Against all better judgement and prudence, they allowed the 8-M manifestation of women's rights -120.000 people were there..
    And another closed event of a right wing party with 9.000 participants. All in Madrid center, as it is full of people as it is.
    That was the spark who ignited all this. Incorrect, reckless political decision killed people. And we expect even higher numbers, sadly...

9. anticupidon

anticupidon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Polaris/Vega/Navi
    Never, ever , ever trust a politician when gives safety advice.
    Hope that those people will answer before justice and before God or whatever deity.
    They killed people, the blood is on their hands.
    Same here in my county, politicians advising against use of gloves and masks, to maintain the calm over population.
    This is insanity, or criminal mind in action.
    Either way, those who took those decisions should be infected and suffer their own decisions. To learn on their very skin how exactly their way of ruling affected the people.

fantaskarsef likes this.
  10. anticupidon

anticupidon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Polaris/Vega/Navi
    This is beyond ludicrous.
    https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1261069/Spain-coronavirus-bullfighting-compensation-bailout
    Spanish bullfighters asking for money-750 millions of € to "save" their bussines.
    How retarded can those people be?
    If only people know what lavish lifestyle they have. If only.
    What about NHS? What about so many small bussines that will close? How about medications and supplies, as the fight is not over yet?
    What about homeless? Aren't they people?
    What about so many things?
    Bullfighters asking for money...Boo-hoo, let me play a small sad song on my pity violin.

Alessio1989 and mohiuddin like this.

11. Alessio1989

Alessio1989 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Well, I just heard yesterday on the Italian national television (RAI) that cyclists in Spain, Italy and France are pressing for a Vuelta-Tour-Giro all-in-one for this summer, with all the movement of people that would produce :|

Last edited: Mar 27, 2020
  12. anticupidon

anticupidon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Polaris/Vega/Navi
    Spanish government is accused with genocide. They fully knew what risk were involved, yet they allowed public manifestations.
    Here is a heartbreaking message from a doctor.
    Have to admit, as a 40 y man I had my face full of tears. This is ...

13. anticupidon

anticupidon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Polaris/Vega/Navi
    The situation is as bad as in a nightmare. Ice rink used as morgue to pile up the bodies.
    The numbers are NOT real, are WAY higher.
    There are no tests, and the ones that came from China are of Chinese quality, 30% works the rest are faulty.
    For those who are still in denial:
    Time will pass, and those who posted messages "this just the flu" would gain their place where the whole world would eternally disregard and ridicule and mock the stupidity of human kind.
    Conspiracy, hoax...say what you want until YOUR Granma or Grampa gets it and dies from it. Then suddenly you are a believer!
    The endless human stupidity.
    Sometimes I think we are beyond salvation, and we are the architects of our own doom.
    Hope that someday this will be remembered as an event when the best and the worst came out of each individual.
    And those who hoarded, lied, recklessly infected other or gave order against better judgement to be trialed and punished.

fantaskarsef likes this.
  14. anticupidon

anticupidon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Polaris/Vega/Navi
    Still high reported cases and deaths. When we will see the end of this?

Yes, yesterday we went shopping. We really didn't want to go out, but we had to.
    So, in all supermarkets although masks are mandatory, those who don't have one, don't get one to enter and do their shopping. What gives?
    Now, as we lived so many years without a care, it's rather difficult to suddenly change out behaviour and social attitude.
    People still bump in each other, don't maintain distance and still do gross stuff.
    We got home with a headache from seeing soo many careless acts both from shoppers and from clerks.
    We saw a gal taking off her mask, leaving her post and talk to someone without keeping the distance. Coughed, but not covering her mouth, then she out her mask on.
    C'mon people it's not rocket science! But failing to do basic stuff will be our demise.
    And we had to pass through that space where she coughed, because it was the only way to get out from there... Got home and made inhalation with steaming hot tea until all my sinuses were clear. What could I do more?
    Anyways, situation in Spain is bad now, and it will get worse. I mean worse in the long term, no plans and no political real action for the average citizen and protection for small businesses and self employed.
    I am fairly optimistic as a person, but what I am seeing here makes me rethink my residence here in Spain.
    But hope is still alive, who knows?

Alessio1989, Noisiv and fantaskarsef like this.
  15. Noisiv

Noisiv Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2070 Super
    No. It is a rocket science.
    If ppl don't wear mask the risk goes up.
    If they wear mask, at least 50% of them truly believe that a shity surgical mask, towel or bandanna makes them all but immune. If they wear FFP2/3, P95/100 masks half of them doesn't know how to use them properly.

16. anticupidon

anticupidon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Polaris/Vega/Navi
    Well, well, well.
    Spanish government was caught exporting test ( viable tests made in Spain) well after the 15 of March, because money.
    Now, when Spaniards needed the most those test, they scrambled to buy cheap from whomever they find, but strangely they didn't contact the manufacturer located in Catalonia, who repeatly called the government contact telling that those kits are still available.
    Like someone was intentionally blind to get those tests from own yard and trying to cheap out and buy from elsewhere, poor quality, insufficient and too late .
    Meanwhile we have a massacre in Madrid and Catalonian region, now we are the country with most dead people per million of habitants.
    People are making online meeting calling for government impeachment and trial to justice.
    Twitter is burning with threats and people outraged by the death of their beloved.
    Sorry to give such a political nuance, but sometimes realities are what they are.

17. Goiur

Goiur Maha Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF RTX 3080
    You should post where you get that info from. There are way to much fake news to believe anything that it's said without a legit origin.

What I know is that the right wing is putting big money and effort to spread lies and damage the goverment with fakenews and bots.

https://www.publico.es/politica/ult...a-emergencia-covid-19-desgastar-gobierno.html

https://www.elconfidencial.com/tecn...lsas-bots-coronavirus-redes-sociales_2536084/

https://www.eldiario.es/tecnologia/derecha-bulos-redes_0_1010349301.html

https://www.infolibre.es/noticias/p...parable_bulos_sobre_covid_19_105669_1012.html

18. Paul L

Paul L Maha Guru

GPU:
    AMD 5700 8gb
    Edited - No need to keep it.

Last edited: May 9, 2020
  19. Hypernaut

Hypernaut Master Guru

GPU:
    5700XT Red Devil
    1600 die every day in Italy. Reports of misclassified deaths are rife. In fact, 1600 people on average die in each and every European country. As you can see in the news the death toll is well within normal rates.

This pandemic is a power grab. Destroy the middle class and buy up all the businesses that are literally going under right now as I type this. While the giants such as Amazon, Supermarkets and so on are all making huge profits. Vaccinations will be a mandatory requirement soon, martial law (because you lot are demanding it for safety).

This pandemic ticks all the Illuminati boxes the NGO's and think tanks have been talking about for years.

Mainstream media telling the truth. Hahahah weapons of mass destruction anyone? Oh and the Ethiopian guy that runs the World Health Organisation was caught trying to cover up cholera epidemics in his own country.

20. Goiur

Goiur Maha Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF RTX 3080
    The dead count is for sure WAY higher than what the official reports say in all countries, if you cant test all the dead for the virus, you will never know the real number of people who died with or because of covid19.