South Park: The Fractured But Whole

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by WhiteLightning, Jun 13, 2016.

1. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 970 ACX2.0 4GB
    Got about an hour in it so far.
    Love the opening, the whole setup is great. Also, for those that don't know, the last episode of South Park was a prequel to this game and setup everything in the game.

The episode explains the split in the kids, why they are on different sides. And it explains why they don't use Facebook in this game.

Xtreme512 likes this.
  2. styckx

styckx Maha Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 1080 FE
    After logging 5hrs so far.. I gotta say this really lives up to the first one.. The humor is not held back at all, the combat is much more refined and has a bit more depth, the character leveling up etc is great, and the story is fantastic.. Great game..

Even had my first rage quit fight and it took me a bit to figure out the strategy required to beat it..

Xtreme512 likes this.
  3. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070
    Playing it now. So far so good, I like it. A lot more enjoyable than what's been on TV for a while :p I didn't have any black screen issues thankfully. I'm using the latest driver for nvidia.

Towelie does anything or is he just Clippy?

I found member berries! How to change my second class? I don't like elementalist.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
  4. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 970 ACX2.0 4GB
    I'm still trying to find a way to get rid of Towelie.
    Hated him in the show... and not a fan here. ;)

5. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Gaming 970 1450/7600
    Sit on the chair again.

lucidus likes this.
  6. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070
    Man ... this game is longer than SoT. 18 hours in and it is still not complete. I think I'm at the end but I'm getting exhausted lol.

Well made game though. Must play for any SP fan.

7. styckx

styckx Maha Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 1080 FE
    Ok... Spoilers ahead

Shub-Niggurath might be one of the most annoying battles I've ever had. There is zero strategy to it. It's nearly pure luck based even if you have a team of kids with push-back powers.. There is no real strategy to it.. This battle just killed the entire game for me because of how luck based it is..

8. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Gaming 970 1450/7600
    I find it still easy on highest difficulty. And yes, you can do strategy even if its little.. Every white enemy is reducing health by 2500, your kids, 1000. Enemy has 9999 Health. Just look that your kids arent in the "red" fields at the 2nd attack.

Tip; You dont need to attack every time with the time rush stressing you. Just move to a safe zone.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2017
  9. Xtreme512

Xtreme512 Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX1060 6GB
    nightclub songs are cool, especially in the combat scene. can someone find them?

bootaaaay! :D

10. ShadowDuke

ShadowDuke Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Gaming 970 1450/7600
    Yeah, they are nice. I chilled some time in stripclub just for the music ^^

People should be able to get better recording without the DJ voice for exmaple if they gave them the modded Gin Tonic and when hes gone you can record the songs without the DJ speaking the whole time to tip the strippers. ^^

Last edited: Oct 22, 2017