1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sound BlasterX AE-5

Discussion in 'Soundcards, Speakers HiFI & File formats' started by angelgraves13, Jun 12, 2017.

1. GenClaymore

GenClaymore Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 1080 FE
    Yea same, now a day's I find my self using the Stereo direct as well. I sure they are working on driver updates but at an slower pace. I doubt they would outright stop, but slow down instead.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
  2. Octopuss

Octopuss Master Guru

GPU:
    -
    They sure kicked the users in the arse with ZxR updates extremely soon, so I wouldn't hold my breath... But like I said, in my case, it seems to work fine, but I have an OCD about stuff being updated on regular basis :D

3. Kaleid

Kaleid Ancient Guru

GPU:
    rx480 8GB
    Apparently Alchemy works with this card, but where do I download it. I can't find anything to with alchemy in the control panel.

NVM: Found it, it was enough to simply search for alchemy, it was already installed.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
  4. Anarion

Anarion Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 1070
    The only problem that I have with the current drivers is the regression that causes speaker config to reset to 5.1 after each restart when not using direct mode.

5. Geryboy

Geryboy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080ti AMP Zotac
    sometimes I get no sound from the digital output and have to shut down my pc, anybody else?