Sound Blaster Katana V2X Gaming Soundbar System is Introduced by Creative.

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Sep 29, 2022.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
  2. Brit90

Brit90 Member Guru

GPU:
    R390X 8GB
    Why on earth do they measure power in Peak?
    You either measure in WRMS or not at all - peak is a lie and makes a brand look silly.

wavetrex likes this.
  3. Venix

Venix Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 4070 super
    Creative need to slash that price ..... There great bars to that range I highly doubt creative is even competitive with it.

Airbud likes this.
  4. Airbud

Airbud Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX 5600XT
    Yep!...Crazy price!

5. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    there is absolutely no such thing as a great soundbar, all of them are mediocre.

6. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    They are all terrible special if have 5.1 system and or remeber what they sound like. I had few Sound bar over the years they certianly sound better then tv speakers. but just terrible compared to 5.1 speakers. then again the 25+ years old bookself speakers i using sound better then sound bars i have owned.

There is no replacment for speakers being place in the corner a sound bar trying to do that is not even close the same thing. it why got rid of sound bars. I at some point was gona get KAtana bar just for pc, but i rather just use my headphones

There great if you limited on room and cant have 5.1 or even 2.1 system which still works better then soundbars

7. 0blivious

0blivious Ancient Guru

GPU:
    7800 XT / 5700 XT
    That looks a lot like a subwoofer that comes with a $39 set. I suspect it sounds like one too.

tsunami231 likes this.
  8. Whiplashwang

Whiplashwang Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 PNY
  9. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    Most of the subs that camewith bar i had where terrible, little to no bass, the ACS 48 2.1 I bought 20+ years back that cost less then most sound bars i had sound better way better sub. and was better right up till day it died year ago, taking the satellite speakers with it.

10. Venix

Venix Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 4070 super
    Ok from an audiophile stand point they are all mediocre or bad ... For an audio plebeian like me sounds fine ! So let me correct what I said ! There are better bars than this in this price point :p.if I am to spend 400+ on sound most likely I will ask audiophiles what they would buy in this price if they where buying !