Sorry for not Communicating

Discussion in 'Guru of 3D Clan' started by .God., Jun 26, 2007.

1. .God.

.God. Member

GPU:
    Radeon X 1300
    As i have heard i was voted out by the Guru3D members because I am not oganized because of Team 2's downfall. I would like to say that it was my fault completly but I want back in for these reasons....All of my CAL-Team members arn't able to play. Con and Murakami left, Muzzy is out of town, Crono doesn't play CSS anymore because he doesn't have is own steam, Foggin left the CAL-Team and I can't remember the last time I saw Goku. The only players are Hyped and Myself....Please consider letting me back in because you guys were my friends ever since I started CSS back in the day.

Your Friend,

God¹²³

2. Foggin

Foggin Member

The reason i left Team 2 is because:

no one practiced matches or strats.

When it came to a match we would loose like 3 rounds then the strats went down the pan .. "urghh i dunno upto you", "ah just rush b" even tho we did it like every other time , "do what you want".

Once only me and god turned up to a match so we had to forfit.

First match we played only me and god had the calacs, so god had to rush round for everyone else making us late, pretty bad start to a season.

Also i cant really play for due to carpal tunnel syndrome (even tho we had like 8 on the team no one else was around to play)

3. Potyondi

Potyondi Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS EAX1900XTX 512MB + VF-900
    To me it sounds like you guys should focus on a single CAL team, having two is causing too many problems.

4. Satan

Satan Ancient Guru

GPU:
    some
    Well I believe that there should be one next year... if CAL at all, this was sort of an experiment, the two teams idea. Next year we may go Cevo-A however.

5. Foggin

Foggin Member

CAL Team 1 is brilliant, shame Team 2 isnt

Afterall it is our first season cant expect all of us to know everything about it.

Maybe next season Team 2 will be alot better (if we enter that is) :)

6. .God.

.God. Member

GPU:
    Radeon X 1300
    I'm very sry Satan and since I will b playing CAL with my friends i can't mess up anything this time LOL

I <3 Guru3D

7. fajitasforme7

fajitasforme7 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 7900GTX
    I <3 U God