Sony vaio ATI x2300 mobility driver

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by Pipoy3570k, Nov 10, 2019 at 6:37 AM.

1. Pipoy3570k

Pipoy3570k New Member

GPU:
    R290
    Hi guys!

I need some expert help here I have a freshly formatted laptop given by my sister. I was able to install all the drivers and worked out fine until I was using it for an online exam and it suddenly requires me to update web browser because it doesn't support webgl. Upon checking the graphics card it says standard vga adapter. I tried u installing and reinstalling using ATI catalyst but gotten no luck.

Here is the laptop specs below.

https://www.sony.com.sg/electronics/support/laptop-pc-vgn-series/vgn-cr35g/specifications

I already used 3rd party applications to u install and reinstall graphics card but still not working.

2. The Goose

The Goose Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Evga 2070XC ultra
    http://www.amd-drivers.com/download-MobilityRadeonX2300-mobility-driver-for-WindowsVista-32bit.html , i recently fixed a laptop for a family member with similar specs that had vista installed only to find that google no longer supports vista....I just upgraded to Win 10(for free) using the original vista key without too many issues finding working drivers,
    the only thing i could not fix was the system was limited to sata 2 so the sata ssd i fitted was limited to around 250mbs instead of 510mbs but still faster than the mechanical drive that been replaced.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2019 at 9:10 AM
  3. Pipoy3570k

Pipoy3570k New Member

GPU:
    R290
    I tried installing i need the driver for windows 7, the one provided in the amd website doesn't detect the videocard

4. Yxskaft

Yxskaft Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX Titan Sli
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2019 at 5:08 PM

5. Caesar

Caesar Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070Ti Titanium