1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony PS4 Thread - Part 2

Discussion in 'Consoles & console games' started by PhazeDelta1, Dec 7, 2014.

1. boodikon

boodikon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Leadtek 8800 GTS 640mb (600 core)
    Probably after the price drop ps4 pro slim will be announced and stop production of base ps4

2. Fender178

Fender178 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 | GTX 1060
    Well I can say this about roaches that the dirtier your house is the more likely that you will get an infestation of them plus they like warm places like around refrigerators etc. Also they like the warm climates like that of the Southern US. Plus here is a chart from 2015 of the most roach infested cities are. http://www.roachesme.com/most-roach-infested-cities-in-the-u-s/ So at the end of the day keep your home clean. The cleaner the better.

3. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    i been in usa all my life and I never had roachs in any of my electronics

4. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    Response time of the panel has nothing to do with input lag, either way make sure gamemode is active on tv or pc mode either or. With Gamemode/PC mode off on my UHDTV I notice the input lag on it vs my 2 ms asus VS248H, with gamemode on very responsive with no input lag. input lag is much better then my old samsung hdtv LN32A550 but its input lag was all that bad either.

Then again I had vsync on for 25+ years on my PC and I Dont notice input lag on that, unless said games dont support triple buffering and said game cant keep 60fps when it drops under 30 it starts to get noticeable and I talking 20 fps or lower in vsync

5. anxious_f0x

anxious_f0x Maha Guru

GPU:
    Nothing...
  6. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 1080 Mini
    ^^Well that sort of explains, but not totally, as to why my GOW edition Pro is just so god awful noise wise when doing 4k cb, but what the hell are Sony doing that so many consoles playing the same game differ so much in what they are doing. lol

Here is the video from the artical...

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
  7. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    meh I love that they ignore the coil whine in the system infact they dont even acknowledged it. Fan noise is irreverent to me the coil noise is the issue that needs to be fixed

I gone find out this holiday when the ps4 pro goes on sale again, if the 7216b model has that same nasty coil whine that 7115b and 7015b had, that I exchanged 4 times, this model will go right back too.

Coil whine is like nails to chalk board to be so it something I can not and will deal with not on the scale ps4 pro games suffer from, while other ps4 pro games there no whine

Last edited: Nov 8, 2018