Sony PlayStation 5

Discussion in 'Consoles & console games' started by tsunami231, Apr 16, 2019.

1. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    imo just just another case of MS can do and get away with it so we will too... Again I still miffed with whole MS say for online play you have pay sub and the idiiots going alone with it, now sony does it too mean while same game on PC you dont have pay sub for to play online. yes yes on consoles that made online play better and in most case less laggying.

but in end consoles people have play sub to play that same game gona on PC that pc people dont have to pay sub for and have same experience. and people go along with which what i dont get.

I personal never pay for sub to play online game so it never was issue to me, the free games where worth it to me. but last few years free game anrt really worth it to me. it been years since there been psn game that was worth sub too me

Last time I saw really good deal on 12m sub was 4+ years ago? was like 32$~35$ I stack my sub then but stack is coming to end now.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2023
  2. vf

vf Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATi Radeon™
    I remember when it used to be £39 to £49 for the year. I ditched it midway through 2020. I still don't see a need even with the PS5 since I mainly use it for single player titles.

To think I used to be always subbed to Playstation Plus since 2007/8 when GT 5 Prologue came out and F1 Championship Edition on the PS3.

3. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    just realized the only game i play that i actual need PS+ for is Nioh and Nioh2, i guess i gona be play them on PC for time being

4. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    Just buy the PS+ gift cards off eBay.

5. Horus-Anhur

Horus-Anhur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX 6800 XT
  6. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    State of play, live at 10PM GMT(-1) - 2PM PT.

7. boodikon

boodikon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Leadtek 8800 GTS 640mb (600 core)
    New update let's you turn off beep sound when you boot up

8. kx11

kx11 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    [​IMG]

JAMVA likes this.
  9. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    only took 2 generations and 3 years? into ps5 gen for them do it.... custom folders to come to ps5 upon ps6 launch!:rolleyes:

10. Andrewtst

Andrewtst Master Guru

GPU:
    GeForce RTX 4090
    My 1st Gaming Console - Sony PS5 Spider-Man 2 Limited Edition :)

[​IMG]

11. vf

vf Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATi Radeon™
    This is the only time Sony has come out with black panels?

12. Andrewtst

Andrewtst Master Guru

GPU:
    GeForce RTX 4090
    Sony had released some different color/design cover, included this Spider-Man 2 and also pure black cover which sold separately.
    PlayStation 5 console covers | Official PS5 covers made by PlayStation (US)

But so far this is the only PS5 console bundle came with different design. The rest all same standard design bundle with specific games only.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2023
  13. pegasus1

pegasus1 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    TUF 4090
    A solution to a problem that didn't even exist.

squirrel007 likes this.
  14. pegasus1

pegasus1 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    TUF 4090
    I've never subbed for any gaming service, I e also stopped my Netflix and Disney+ wont be renewed either, last one will be Amazon Prime as I hardly watch anything on it and for shopping my ex will order for me to her house and il collect when I'm in the UK.
    Theo ly subscription I ha e is for BT/TNT Sport for the UFC and football.
    I find myself watching YT more and more and BBC Player is free as well. If I want film il buy the UHD.
    Same for cars and property, no loans or mortgage. I just save up for stuff and while I do im earning interest rather than paying interest.

serbicu likes this.
  15. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    these dual sense controllers are trash, both my controllers has drift in both left and right stick, 1 has been replaced 2 times the other been sitting in it box that i only took out when i was have one DS replaced so it not even 5 hours of use on it. I can under stand the DS that was actual being used but one sitting in it box with not even 5hours use on it getting too. and no i dont abuse my contolers

Maybe the firmware on controllers need to be reapplied? or maybe it cp2077 , i googled that and apparntly there know bug that still hasnt been fixed, I test 10 other games on ps5 none of them have drifting issue in either l/r analog

Last edited: Sep 23, 2023

16. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    Yeah I had one RMA also, and one controller was too old to RMA. So far it still works fine though. I cant test it on cp2077 as i do not own it on playstation.

17. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    As far as i can tell the fault lines in CP2077 every other game i play there is no issue. But I know for fact wait/sleep menu in 2.0 is bugged the deadzone could be set .49 which max deadzone allowed, and there is obvious deadzone in the camera and movement but on wait/sleep menu the deadzone has no effect i dont even have to touch controller and and time dial is constantly moving.

If it was controller i would know instantly the moment i play Nioh or Nioh2 and there is zero drift but according to Cp2077 and the Wait/Sleep menu both L/R analogs are drifting baddy the wait sleep menu was not like this in 1.63. I did up the deadzone to .15 which did fix the annoying dialog options randomly cycling. that was there from day one

Also fixed bad balancing 3D sound had, I just forced Dolby Digital as priority

18. WhiteLightning

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
  19. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    Jim Ryan Retires as PlayStation Boss in March 2024

• [​IMG]
    Sony has announced PlayStation boss Jim Ryan will be retiring from his role in March 2024. To help with the transition, Hiroki Totoki will assume the position of Chairman of Sony Interactive Entertainment from next month. "Mr. Totoki will work closely with Sony Group Corporation Chairman and CEO Kenichiro Yoshida and the management team of SIE to help define the next chapter of PlayStation’s future, including the succession of the SIE CEO role," a press release states.

Jim Ryan's comment reads: "After 30 years, I have made the decision to retire from SIE in March 2024. I’ve relished the opportunity to have a job I love in a very special company, working with great people and incredible partners. But I’ve found it increasingly difficult to reconcile living in Europe and working in North America." He then continues: "I will leave having been privileged to work on products that have touched millions of lives across the world; PlayStation will always be part of my life, and I feel more optimistic than ever about the future of SIE. I want to thank Yoshida-san for placing so much trust in me and being an incredibly sensitive and supportive leader."

Ryan joined Sony in 1994, and worked his way up the company assuming various positions within the European branch of the company, and later Sony as a whole. Sony CEO Kenichiro Yoshida added: "Jim Ryan has been an inspirational leader throughout his entire period with us, but never more so than in overseeing the launch of PlayStation 5 in the midst of the global COVID pandemic. That extraordinary achievement made by the entire SIE team has been steadily built on and PlayStation 5 is on track to become SIE’s most successful console yet. I’m immensely grateful to Jim for all his achievements."

Last edited: Sep 28, 2023
  20. WhiteLightning

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    Can't believe this is really a PS4 (non pro) game!!!