Sony Playstation 5 Thread

Discussion in 'Consoles & console games' started by tsunami231, Apr 16, 2019.

1. serbicu

serbicu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti
    Nope no coilwhine, not so far. I play with headsets, I also bought the Sony 3D pulse ones, and don’t regret It at all! They are good for what you pay for! And no, the controller doesn’t make noises with the headset connected.
    I am loving DS remake, and love the fact that you can now send stuff directly from inventory to your storage. Already put in like 10 hours or so.

About the coop no worries , but would be nice to play sometimes ! :D

2. serbicu

serbicu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti
    Way better IMO, it feels very smooth compared to the ps4 one, but then again, my ps4 controller was extensively used, so a fair comparison should be done against a new ps4 controller :D

3. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega 3
    Is there still a dead zone when you ever so slightly push one of the sticks forward and nothing happens untill you push it futher?

4. serbicu

serbicu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti
    I just checked this, and it appears to have a very small delay, but I barely pushed the stick, and I never use the stick like that. I never thought about this before to be honest. All in all, I would say that this “death zone” can be ignored, unless you are extremely picky, or sensitive on such things.

5. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega 3
    I suppose you could say it's picky, but that's how I use a controller. I ended up getting a Razer controller for the PS4 because of it.

6. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    assuming you dont like deadzones?

7. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega 3
    It's fine for most games, like Serbicu mentioned. But for FPS games it's a major issue. It's like trying to steer a ship in a storm. Or being drunk.

8. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    makes sense just like trying to play FPS games on controller is like "trying to steer ship in storm or being drunk" to me FPS game need to played on Mouse and keyboard as far as i concerned. I think stable framerate and 60fps at play bigger role in that steer ship in storm or being drunk effect though. Just like Moving around and moving the camera in Nioh/2 in "movie" mode feel slugish and unresponsive but soon as it in action mode and doing 60fps is perfectly smooth

Sadly Deadzone have to be there in some way though other wise even at "rest" there would be movement.

9. serbicu

serbicu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti
    Then no biggie right? I would assume that the Razer controller will work just fine on PS5 as well.

10. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    Would you believe my ps5 is shipped and on the way as of the 19th and scheduled to be delivered on 24th. Yet PNC declined the charge on the same day? and money still in my accounto_O

I can see walmart shipping it with getting payment first guess i need to call pnc

Last edited: Feb 21, 2021

11. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    Funny hah hah walmart says they got there money complete with transaction id, pnc says they not gona get that money cause it was flag as fruad check and charge has to be re submit and money will remain in my account according to pnc. I will laugh hysterical , if i not charge for any of this, Pnc say they need to contact me again to get there money when relize it didnt go threw. but according to walmart supervisor Italked to they have it.

got shipping info sat 19th at 11pm and decline from pnc cause of fruad check at 11:45pm
    System on is way though.

Unless Walmart contact me I anit saying squat

Last edited: Feb 21, 2021
  12. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2080ti
    Fingers crossed!;):D

13. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    would be funny hah hah nice for me, but all the transactions id i was give from walmart said it went threw and they have money, but were all declined by pnc and pnc will not send it has to re submit from walmarts end. so less they contact me bout it not be received I saying nothing as i like free/SPOILER]

DannyD likes this.
  14. DannyD

DannyD Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2080ti
    Sure, like somebody on the street, your neighbor for ex., those folks aren't faceless corporations with zero morals. These big companies tho ..:)

15. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    still would kinda feel bad if i got for free but if walmart claim they got the money using that exact same info (CC billing) i gave them even have those transactions id and authorization emails, pnc has records of those transactions but said they were not payed and wont be it need be submitted. but i wont argue with walmart, they say they got they got it

DannyD likes this.

16. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega 3
    Grand Turismo 7 has been delayed untill 2022 because of the coronavirus.

17. anxious_f0x

anxious_f0x Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia RTX 3090
  18. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    I thought PSVR was being disconnected and no longer developed/supported?

and GT has always been really nice to look at but the gameplay started putting me off atfer the 3rd one. Did the ever fix the problem of have to run the same track over and over 5-10x to just buy the next car to do next mission just have to do it again?

19. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    The journey begins, now to just fiqure out how this ps4 to ps5 upgrade of games works. it took my nioh 2 install on T5 and moved to ps5, cant really tell if it ps5 version of ps4 atm

20. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Vega 3
    Nioh 2 should be 60/4k on the PS5.