Some Unreal Action

Discussion in 'Guru of 3D Clan' started by rcf84, Jun 12, 2001.

1. rcf84

rcf84 Guest

Well i just finished a round of UT. Well i just like you to know that i'm not all talk. Cause i kick some serious A$$ in UT 24/7 !!!!!!<br>
    <br> <A HREF="http://s3underground.50megs.com/UT_PIC_1.jpg" TARGET=_blank>http://s3underground.50megs.com/UT_PIC_1.jpg</A><br>
    <br>
    Hehe i use the little website will hold a couple of UT party's !!!<br><br><i>This message was edited by rcf84 on 11 Jun 2001 05:21 PM</i>

2. Dave

Dave Don Fredo Corleone

well then what you up to tomorow night?

3. Hey rcf84. Did you come over from Tom's Hardware forum?

4. rcf84

rcf84 Guest

I'll be here tonight for some UT. <br>
    <br>
    Yeah im also member of that forum

5. Yeah I though I saw you there. I got kicked out I was the poster fromely known as Hack_Benajmin. Now please do not bring any of the idiots from that forum over here. This is a fun place, we all get along (for the most part) and it is a helpful forum. Not like that pisshole of a place Tom's. I wish all those people in the cpu section would take a motherboard (with cpu of choice), shine it up real nice, turn that sumbitch sideways and then stick it straight up their candy asses. OK I'm done.

6. WeaZel

WeaZel Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:<HR>Originally posted by Sweaty Neden Armageddon:<br>
    <b>Yeah I though I saw you there. I got kicked out I was the poster fromely known as Hack_Benajmin. Now please do not bring any of the idiots from that forum over here. This is a fun place, we all get along (for the most part) and it is a helpful forum. Not like that pisshole of a place Tom's. I wish all those people in the cpu section would take a motherboard (with cpu of choice), shine it up real nice, turn that sumbitch sideways and then stick it straight up their candy asses. OK I'm done.</b><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><br>
    ouch<br>

7. Dave

Dave Don Fredo Corleone

Man, now thats funny. Just make it a cyrix, we don't want to offend any users around here.

8. rcf84

rcf84 Guest

Sweaty Neden Armageddon dont worry about it. I would bring no one over with me. Besides im friend is the webmaster over in that forum. His name is fredi is a nice guy. If you want i can get you unbanned. Besides i told Dr. Tom Pabst he was an AMD zealot and a nvidia sellout. Well if i wasn't friends with fredi i would be out of there too...<br><br><i>This message was edited by rcf84 on 13 Jun 2001 07:42 AM</i>

9. lol that's cool man. I'm not too worried about being banned. I just get iritated in that forum. So welcome to this one, you seem pretty cool.