Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by Unwinder, Jan 23, 2009.
Get well soon, your work is greatly appreciated!
Thanks for a great app
Version 2.24 is planned to be released today, within a few hours. Final changes list includes:
- Fixed bug in hardware monitoring module causing hardware monitoring based scheduled tasks to be ignored due to improper initialization on RivaTuner startup.
- Fixed erroneous 100MHz memory clock reading on G9x GPU series based display adapters caused by bug in memory clock frequency generator source clock detection code.
- File system redirection is no longer disabled when executing a patch script under 64-bit OS to prevent the issues with missing file system browser dialog when pressing the "Continue" button.
- Heights of sticky graphs in the group are now updated properly when manually editing fixed graph height settings in the properties of any graph of the group.
- Fixed bug into startup daemon routine of RivaTunerStatisticsServer and D3DOverrider utilities causing these tools to be started and reside in memory without displaying tray icon under certain conditions.
- Added database for ForceWare 182.06.
- Added Catalyst 9.2 drivers family detection.
- Updated PCI DeviceID database for ATI display adapters.
- Improved Logitech G15 keyboard LCD support in hardware monitoring module:
- RivaTuner no longer maps OSD text to Logitech keyboard LCD, now there is separate "Show in LCD" option in the data source properties window allowing you to define independent output configurations for OSD and LCD. Previously available power user oriented MapOSDToLCD regitry entry is no longer in use.
Previously available power user oriented LCD font size adjustment option is now also available in the data source properties.
- New dynamic LCD re-connection mode ensures proper LCD output when LCD software is being restarted dynamically.
- Added heuristic on-die fan PWM controller detection for G92 based display adapters to provide proper low-level fan control and reference fan duty cycle monitoring for both reference desing and alternate display adapters using the fan connected to alternate on-die PWM controller (e.g. Palit GeForce 9800GT series).
- Improved detection algorithms for core and memory clock frequency generators switching to PCIE bus clock on NV40 and newer NVIDIA graphics processors. The algorithms are still experimental, so both core and memory clock frequency generator bypassing detection can be forcibly disabled via EnableNVPLLBypassingDetection and EnableMPLLBypassingDetection registry entries.
- Updated RivaTunerStatisticsServer v3.1.1 bundled utility. This version is a maintenance release, it doesn't contain new features besides the fix mentioned above.
- Updated D3DOverrider v2.0.1 bundled utility. This version is a maintenance release, it doesn't contain new features besides the fix mentioned above.
yet again i must say thanx unwinder for the awesome g15 support,, i love being able to see temps etc while playing a game so i can hit hotkey fan settings, im still yet to work out the auto fan stuff.
im gettin a g19 when they come out here and will be eager to see how RT goes on that
thanx again for makin such a good app
btw this update is great im able to make the fonts larger and more legible, thankyou
p.s. if you ever need another tester with these specs then im always home. email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks !! Much appreciated.
Could someone please link me to rivatuner 2.23 please? Every link I try sends me to 2.24. For some reason 2.24 fan control(s) will only affect a single gpu whereas 2.23 has been working fine on both in sli. I reinstalled my OS and cannot find anyplace that links 2.23. Thanks.
Update: Nvm...seems that using the low-level fan control was my problem. Great thanks to DoomDealers video guide. Easy walkthrough on how to set fan profiles, etc. Running v2.24b with no issues relating to sli fan control