1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Solution-Fixed]PB Kicked Program/Driver [125141] Caused by Statistic Server or PB.

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by JeevusCompact, Feb 7, 2010.

1. JeevusCompact

JeevusCompact Member

GPU:
    N/A
    I am using Rivatuner 6.24. I am not saying its Riva or PB or WAW.
    I had to jump through loops to get this fixed.

I play CODWAW at the time it was with patch 1.4"had no probs", I decided to install all patches up to 1.7"probs occurred".

With 1.7 I kept getting kicked by pb Program/Driver [125141].

I use rivatuner and it's sidekick Rivatuner Statistic Server + Everest to display FPS, GPU Temp & Usage%, all four cores usage% of my processor with all four temps as well when I game.

Anyhow I was getting kicked for the error above over and over.
    I looked the error up, posted in PBbans forums, stated I use rivatuner "some other guy had same prob with some app called precision" I was told to try gaming with out rivatuner so I did, well my kick was gone, no more problems.

So I looked further into the prob, submitted a ticket telling PB needs to get this sorted out. I told them when I disable Riva, I do not get kick, they told me well in order for you join PB Enabled servers you need to disable riva, this did not settle with me at all.

So I look further more on the net of my error problem, came across EVGA forums with people having the same exact problem but with this new application I never heard of Precision. Well I seen how they fixed it but guess what? I look at rivatuner's 6.24 statistic server configuration GUI, there was an option missing, called [Stealth Mode].

Anyways all this lead up to finding out that there was a totally new application made "Precision" with an updated Rivatuner statistic server, an added new feature Stealth Mode.

[This is a quote from me on EVGA forums]

I enabled Stealth Mode on the new statistic server with rivatuner 6.24.
    Linkage:
    http://www.evga.com/forums/tm.aspx?m=40955

Has Rivatuner falling to aside?
    Is rivatuner no longer supported anymore?
    Whats going on with Rivatuner! I Love the Application! I hope it will be updated, and never let to the grave.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2010
  2. DSK

DSK Banned

GPU:
    HD5770/BenQ G2220HD
    Rivatuner is a free program with no or very little funding faik so it will be done when its done you know.

Also the creater is busy with other projects like MSI AB ect.

Just to mention

before you use any Rivaturner base products

READ.txt + Actually Read It = Win

3. JeevusCompact

JeevusCompact Member

GPU:
    N/A
    Did I offend you?
    I didn't mean to offend anyone, I was just posting this up so all know of it:).
    And my statement about it being updated was towards as in I hope rivatuner does not get kicked to the side because it is a great program.
    Second I am sure if MSI AB, EVGA Precision was not being funded by there corps that rivatuner would be first and they would be last:).

-Cheers

4. TheHunter

TheHunter Banned

GPU:
    MSi N570GTX TFIII [OC|PE]
    if you monitor it it does that, but if you only OC it should work fine, i use MSI afterburner atm and i dont have that, and this AB doesnt use memory protect, well not that i know of like in RT, and it works fine..

Why would you want to monitor cpu usage etc.. do you think you have problems? if not then disable monitor software and enjoy playing :p ^^

and as for fps monitor > latest fraps works fine, you can also use a command line cg_drawfps 1

Last edited: Feb 7, 2010

5. IAmGhostDog

IAmGhostDog Maha Guru

GPU:
    XFX R9 390
  6. JeevusCompact

JeevusCompact Member

GPU:
    N/A
    I monitor everything because that is how I am, I like to know whats going on as in how much Processor usage is being used, temps, which cores being used the most when I game:). All four temps from my graphics card + GPU usage.

Ha, so it was evanbalance. Yup all is solved, as along as all is working, I got the new "EVGA's Precision's RTSS" RTSS working with 6.24, I've got the 4890 cfg with RT a while back, and thanks to this forum I was able to add 2 extra cores to be read by editing the everest.cfg file for my C2Q. Everything is awesome now & working like a champ.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I knew it, they kepts BSing me on the ticket thing. Well I put it right back in there face. Like to give them some of my profanity but I will keep it Cool:cool:

Thanks guys, & Thanks for the link for more information. Keep up the great work:) :thumbup:.