So I broke my foot and my car broke down.

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Renegade8100, Sep 1, 2010.

1. Renegade8100

Renegade8100 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 SC
    Hey guys, it's another one of my patented thrillers. So I am getting my car towed due to a blown head gasket and the tow truck driver is basically like one of those stupid movie towtruck driver murder movies. He is pissed and makes it visual that he hates his job but needs the money and that he is gonna snap. He comes up shining the flashlight like a cop and scanning everything quickly and aggressively asks if this is the car, whats wrong with it, and asks for ID's, registration, and insurance. He barely hooks my car onto the flat bed and spends 20 minutes or so screaming on the cell. He comes out and finishes hooking up my car by adding one more strap that is loose and in my suspension and not the frame. I am asking the guy to take it easy on my car because he is visually doin all this stuff aggressively. He anyway pulls off with me in the cab and drives up to a local wawa.

I finger this guy for a narc because he pulls into the wawa between 5 empty tinted police cruisers. I am thinkin.. I have a gram on me, I better keep on my toes. The cars were empty and he was getting anxious he said quickly and under his breath "****, I ****in hate waiting" before looking at me like he knows I heard him and exits the truck quickly and he goes into the wawa. I get out of the truck to ask him what the **** but he was already inside. I see an old guy who looked rather iconic for a out skirt inbred rednecks. He had on overalls with jacked up hands. I figured this for a distraction because he had a swagger. I said ok **** this, hopped up onto the bed, got my stuff out of the trunk and ran into the woods to eat it and burn the bag. I then watched as a cruiser pulls up and the guy has his arms out facing the cruiser like he was expecting something. I said ok **** and thinking smart, played my fear. I felt that this man was out to kill me. It felt like it was all an act. I fell and fell hard and broke my foot. My heel seems more arched now and there is a large lump on the top of my foot and it hurts like a whore. I called my gf and told her one thing, called my cousin and told him another. I wanted to have all bases covered. I wait for the cruisers to leave and the tow truck driver is sitting down on the bed across the street.

I knew what had just happened, I dont know how or where the **** that came from. It maybe because I parked 4 houses away from a police station when I learned my head gasket blew and made the area suspicious with a large cloud. I was not all there and made a gut decision. I ended up going back into the cab without words to the guy and he said "Well I guess we need to get you home now" and he drove me down back to where I live. He didn't charge me and wouldnt accept a tip

2. Dustpuppy

Dustpuppy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    integrated - fffffffuuuuu
    "So I broke my foot and my car broke down."

Yabba Dabba Doo!

/sorry

3. dsbig

dsbig Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 2070
    fun fun fun

4. ShadowMyth

ShadowMyth Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GByte GTX 980 G1 Windforc
    Umm... that's an odd story man, need to lay off whatever your on, clearly it's made you paranoid. How old are you? LOL, sounds like something I would have done when I was a teenager.

5. Dustpuppy

Dustpuppy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    integrated - fffffffuuuuu
    ^ paranoia is normal when you have drugs on you that can put you away for years in federal PMITA prison.

6. ShadowMyth

ShadowMyth Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GByte GTX 980 G1 Windforc
    Indeed, but a sober, drug free person doesn't react that way. They don't run into the woods & eat drugs or think the tow driver is out to get 'em, lol. I know I've used my fair share when I was a kid & as I mentioned I would have done the same thing back then.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2010
  7. Nato.dbnz

Nato.dbnz Ancient Guru

GPU:
    5870 Crossfire
    Meth is one helluva drug.

8. Renegade8100

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 SC
    lol i dont think you'd survive eating meth

9. Leafblower

Leafblower Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 760 SLI
    Don't do drugs man.

10. PhatKat

PhatKat Banned

GPU:
    Hawk 5770 1.02G/1.4G H2O

I used to dissolve it in Mountain Dew in a shot glass and drink it. I'd do that after my nose would get all jacked up. It wasn't much for me to blow a ball of coke in a few hours, or a ball of meth in a day. That was a long time ago, and it didn't last for more than a year or so.

I suppose Renegade meant a G of green, which means it was likely Kind Buds, they're sold by the G generally. Reggie would generally be sold in the known increments, 10, 20, half, etc.

I never carry more than I plan to eat, in just such an occasion as Renegade's...

Though I avoid freaky tow truck drivers like church.

11. PhatKat

PhatKat Banned

GPU:
    Hawk 5770 1.02G/1.4G H2O

Everyone does drugs, whether illegal or "legal", just try to not get caught with the "illegal" ones.:nerd:

12. rotzilla

rotzilla Member Guru

GPU:
    Zotac geforce 9400gt
    Dude be trippin,,,, Hey Renegade what the hell is a wawa?

13. cowie

cowie Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX
    what the hell you have a gram of ? shrooms?
    i think that is just the tip of the iceburg to this story lol
    btw
    wawa is a 24/7 7/11 type store with better coffee

14. Anubis

Anubis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 760 4GB
    wth?!
    Dude.. srsly.. get off the drugs.. you see they do bad stuff to you :p

15. FULMTL

FULMTL Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AOC 27"
    WaWa's are small convenience store/gas stations typically found on the north east side of the US, or at least thats where I have only seen them. We thought people were kidding when they said "Lets hit up the Wawa", and we would think Walmart...

16. Leafblower

Leafblower Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 760 SLI
    Clearly that's what I meant.

17. PhatKat

PhatKat Banned

GPU:
    Hawk 5770 1.02G/1.4G H2O

I figured.

18. Renegade8100

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 SC
    lol a sobering understanding of what happened. I still think he was a narc.

Oh btw, my foot is broken for real and my wrist got pretty ****ted up. Not enough not to play videogames though

19. Mike Z

Mike Z Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 670
    People that don't live in the U.S. always wonder that, but I don't blame 'em. To us, it seems so normal, but WaWa is a weird name for a convenient store. It's a nice one though.

And yea, what the ex-meth head said, I assumed when Renegade said he had a gram on 'im, he meant he had a gram of high quality marijuana.

20. PhatKat

PhatKat Banned

GPU:
    Hawk 5770 1.02G/1.4G H2O

HEY! I did way more coke than meth! I was a coke head, jeez...:wanker: