Sniper Ghost Warrior (Demo out)

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by JonasBeckman, Jun 14, 2010.

1. bliss007

bliss007 Banned

GPU:
    Asus GTX 580
    He said LEAN not PRONE (lie down) !

2. Outrance

Outrance Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x HD6950 950Mhz/1350Mhz
    I think he means lean aka. Q and E. Holding control gives you prone.

Searching dead bodies for ammo would be more realistic IMO. (you can do this but the time frame is very limited)

By breathing I think he means holding shift, which also slows time and highlights enimies (not realistic).

Bullet cam is an option.

I'll wait for full reviews on this game. If it's too linear then it's not for me. It's also way too easy. And enemies appearing automatically on the HUD is just stupid. I was hoping for a more realistic sniper game.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2010
  3. Radical_53

Radical_53 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3
    Wasn't that supposed to be off on hard mode? Like the enemies appearing in different colors, the red circle that shows where the bullet hits?

4. Outrance

Outrance Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x HD6950 950Mhz/1350Mhz
    I played it on hard, everything was still there, hence why I'm disappointed :( Maybe it's a bug *hint hint developers* :D

5. Elite Bushido™

Elite Bushido™ Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 480 SLI
    cant download the demo, ive tried clicking on everything from that other link... dont know wtf im doin
    y-y

EDIT: nvm, **** that site, here's american and a couple UK servers
    http://www.techpowerup.com/downloads/1812/mirrors.php

downloading now at about 700kb/s

6. Vector

Vector Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 770 FTW 4gb w/bkplate
  7. Elite Bushido™

Elite Bushido™ Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 480 SLI
    or just download one file from the servers i posted and not have to download split files >_>

8. Sonicboom

Sonicboom Member

GPU:
    ASUS GTX 295
    That's actually what I filmed. :p

9. Sonicboom

Sonicboom Member

GPU:
    ASUS GTX 295
    I played it on hard and nothing was there? I must say I prefer Medium though.

10. Mr_Alexander

Mr_Alexander Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GYGABYTE 3080ti
    The one is in the building across you can see him through the window. The other one on your right on the tower little bit far from your location. You do not need to move to see them. But as per game request you need to look at them through the scope for a few seconds.

11. Sonicboom

Sonicboom Member

GPU:
    ASUS GTX 295
    Sorry, I deleted that post. Didn't realise there was an 8th page.. I'm not sure how you could miss them though, they do have objective markers on them..
    That kind of annoyed me actually. Searching for snipers can sometimes be enjoyable.

12. goulbak

goulbak New Member

GPU:
    Asus EAH3850
  13. Outrance

Outrance Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x HD6950 950Mhz/1350Mhz
    You mean you played on hard and the enemies stopped automatically appearing on the minimap? And when you hold down shift the enemies aren't highlighted in another color?

14. Sonicboom

Sonicboom Member

GPU:
    ASUS GTX 295
    I believe so. Well, I think so. Can't really remember now. I think they were still on the map, but they didn't have the red outline.

15. The Goose

The Goose Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Rtx3080 SuprimX
    it looks like a big improvement on the art of war which i have ,you just have to look beyond the naf visuals,the crhome 4 engine to pretty nice,is it dx11,im pretty sure it is

16. JonasBeckman

JonasBeckman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900XTX M'310
    DX9.c / SM3.0 only, Chrome 4 does support DX10 but it's not used here and in any other Chrome 4 title either from what I know (Chrome 3 does as well as seen with that CoJ 1 update.) and though it's not usable the game(engine) can also handle X360 and PS3 shader instructions.
    (It's pretty well optimized although not much can be tweaked or adjsuted outside of digging around those archive files as the user config file are fairly sparse, mentioned earlier around page 2 -3 and a few other places as well.)

17. Lane

Lane Guest

GPU:
    2x HD7970 - EK Waterblock
    Finished the demo, well i don't really expect anything about the single player, what i want is try the multiplayer, who can be nice .. but can't connect on EA log-on check ...

18. RaXelliX

RaXelliX Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080
    Yeah i used Rivatuner and i can conform that only DX9 is accelerated.No DX10 here.But to be honest im not missing it anyway.
    Now back to :biggun:

19. Kingotnw

Kingotnw Active Member

GPU:
    VisionTek Radeon HD 5850
    Anyone have multiplayer working? I really enjoy the sinlg player as I am an old school Rogue Spear R6 fan from PC way back in the day... I have been looking forward to an actual military tactical sim game to come out and this is pretty good thus far. I would like to see how online plays.

20. RaXelliX

RaXelliX Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080
    Use Hamachi or Tunngle for MP.The Demo-s own MP mode isn't working.