Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by WhiteLightning, Jun 6, 2019.

1. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX1070 iChillx4
  2. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 1070
    Got the game, it s good, no more open world however the mission map is big and has a sandbox, multiple ways to approach , game runs smooth with no stutters or hiccups, good optimization

3. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1070 Ti
    I had not heard good things about this one, even when compared to previous SGW titles... this one sounded more "budget" then any of the past ones.
    But, then again, while I've played the previous ones... none of them were really... "good".

4. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 1070
    It s good,nice map design,and very immersive

5. cerebus23

cerebus23 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    bit of a wierd title it started off mixed reviews? but shifted to positive and last i saw very positive?

think because they keep switicng things up gameplay wise between titles that hurts when old fans are thrown by your new changes though from what i understand most did not like their last offering period. was it buggy at launch to boot?

current reviews are very positive.

6. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1070 Ti
    SGW3 was VERY buggy at release.
    And, even after being polished up, it's still pretty flawed. It can be fun... but it's a budget shooter masquerading as a AAA title.

It can be fun, but, the studio has never really found that right place.
    Their WW2 game Enemy Front also could've been really good, but... in the end felt a bit boring and really generic.
    They did Alien Rage.... which presents itself as an old school run/gun FPS. But, then throws in a really slow health regen system, and enemies that rush you insanely fast.

cerebus23 likes this.
  7. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 1070
    I cannot say that im not enjoying this one, the enemy ai can be off at times but when it comes to immersion the game is very immersive with it s multiple ways of tackling objectives, sniping your way through,using ur binoculars to check the area for snipers, which many can be hidden on ledges waiting for any intruder, im really enjoying it

8. cerebus23

cerebus23 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    evga 8800gts
    hows the physics? it arcade sim or simcade?

9. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 1070
    You mean these physics

?