SmoothCreations LANShark review [Guru3D.com]

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Guru3D News, Jul 30, 2009.

1. Guru3D News

Guru3D News Ancient Guru

SmoothCreations delivers another thrilling custom computer. The LANShark is small light and fast. While it is plenty fast its overclocking potential is limited by its cooling however. The aim towards...

More...

2. unrealtincan

unrealtincan Member

GPU:
    XFX Core 216 Blck Edition
    "Ah say, ah say, that’s a fine piece of work, son!" Priceless! One of the many reasons I enjoy reading Guru3D articles so much. Almost disturbed the office peace with laughter...that really is such a small case, very nice. Skulls not my thing, but that's one quality paint job.

3. RejZoR

RejZoR Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire HD4870 Silent
    Paintjob is butt ugly and the case looks smaller than it really is (that cat has to be huge or something). For almost 4k i'd expect something a bit more aesthetical. Or am i really the only one who thinks this skull paintjob looks crappy? At least the guts of this PC are good.

4. Cybermancer

Cybermancer Don Quixote

GPU:
    BFG GTX260OC (192 SP)
    Although I don't like it either (taste differs), I wouldn't call it crappy. It certainly shows good craftsmanship I'd say.

5. DSK

DSK Banned

GPU:
    HD5770/BenQ G2220HD
    A review with humor, thats why i like G3D reviews the best.

On the actually pc well it looks cool but i would be to worried i'd scratch the paint.

6. TheSarge

TheSarge Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 GAMING X
    I don't like it, but it should appeal to the nice demographic of rich goth gamers who don't like to build their own gaming rigs.

All two of them.

7. metaltoiletry

metaltoiletry Maha Guru

GPU:
    XFX HD5870
    Too big for a Lan box for me. I'd rather use a big laptop or an ITX based computer.