Smoking Weed/ your thoughts?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by airbud7, Feb 22, 2017.

1. Icanium

Icanium Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX1080ti GamX
    Did you try the button on the right side above the first post on the page that reads: Unwatch Thread?

airbud7 and Lex Luthor like this.
  2. tensai28

tensai28 Maha Guru

GPU:
    2080ti MSI X TRIO
    Come on dude..You are quoting a 4 day old post and asking me to stop posting?o_O I already stopped. I just recently today started unblocking people (including you) because after 4 days of no alerts, I thought this was done. I don't want to keep coming back here and posting, I just want my alerts to go back to normal. Has nothing to do with your free speech and my location does allow free speech. Asking again kindly to please stop quoting me and let me leave the topic.
    I appreciate your effort to help but I don't have the thread on watch so it says "watch thread" there instead. The reason I get alerts is because people keep quoting me. I realize I can disable alerts for quotes but then that would interfere with other topics I'm involved in. This site seriously needs an ignore topic function.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
  3. Lex Luthor

Lex Luthor Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1060
    I won't quote you but your last post ON THIS THREAD was Saturday....

4. alanm

alanm Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 2080 Dual OC
    The point is he stopped posting a few days ago. Funny you accuse him of trolling yet you re-stir the pot after all was settled and done.

5. kanej2007

kanej2007 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 TI 11GB
    I have heard about this and really hope that soon I'll be able to visit a clinic that does monitor sleep related issues. Been suffering for over 15 years with this, really horrible.

I'm in Dubai, UAE at the moment but will be moving back to the UK for good later on this year. Cannot wait, sick of it here.

Any places you recommend locally in London that test for sleep related issues?

That said, I'm very sure when I do visit one, I'll spend most of the night trying to sleep but not get any sleep which is what I'm experiencing. It will be great seeing the reasons why and any possible cure, natural of course.

6. allesclar

allesclar Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 1070
    All things in moderation and that you can afford.

Not to be in your system for work etc.

7. cowie

cowie Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX
    flame baiting in this thread is par for the coarse

airbud7 and fantaskarsef like this.
  8. Loobyluggs

Loobyluggs Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070 FTW
    I can recommend Oxford NHS sleep clinic

It's only 40 mins from London on train

kanej2007 likes this.
  9. fantaskarsef

fantaskarsef Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2080Ti @h2o
    Exactly. I'd rather blaze it up then flame around :D

cowie and airbud7 like this.
  10. airbud7

airbud7 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    This thread is over a year old ....where have you been my friend? o_O..

glad you blocked me now you won't get this reply... j/k :p

cowie likes this.

11. tensai28

tensai28 Maha Guru

GPU:
    2080ti MSI X TRIO
    You missed the complete point. The guy is asking me to stop posting when I already stopped 4 days ago. Then he brings me back by quoting me and now you. Getting tired of this. Like I said; I have started unblocking people....it was never my intention to keep people blocked, just trying to get my alerts back to normal. Can we please stop with the freaking quotes already?

12. CoMmAnDrX2

CoMmAnDrX2 Active Member

GPU:
    MSIGTX680 Lightning
    Exactly!

Legalize and end Marijuana Prohibition!

airbud7 and fantaskarsef like this.
  13. kanej2007

kanej2007 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 TI 11GB
    Cheers, will check it out later on in the year when I'm back in the UK.

14. cowie

cowie Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX
    in my local cannabis news
    \—Report to recommend 5 more qualifying conditions for medical marijuana, by POLITICO’s Katie Jennings: The Murphy administration will recommend expanding the qualifying conditions for the state's medical marijuana program and developing three separate permits for cultivating, manufacturing and dispensing the drug, according to a 60-day review of the program scheduled to be released Tuesday. The report will recommend expanding the program to include five new conditions: chronic pain related to musculoskeletal disorders, chronic pain of visceral origin (relating to the stomach), migraines, anxiety and Tourette Syndrome, according to a person briefed on the report. These additions were first recommended by the Medicinal Marijuana Review Panel last October. It will also recommend that new conditions can be added at the discretion of the state health commissioner. In addition, the report urges elimination of the mandatory physician registry, according to the person briefed on the report who was not at liberty to discuss it publicly

i got that
    I hope it has more use by white daddy's and mommy's to take the edge off,just because it would maybe lead to legalization after the word gets around on how helpful it is for minor pains and such.

fantaskarsef likes this.
  15. Loobyluggs

Loobyluggs Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070 FTW
    It doesn't appear to specify the delivery method - it would need better nomenclature on this to gain medical approval, surely? I only say this because the fear is that [reading between the lines of the findings from May last year] the opposition hangs on whether by doing this, would open up recreational usage too much; from a legal standpoint.

Why not use the approved [current] medicinal drug that already contains the active ingredient? Why not use that for the treatment of those [secondary] listed aliments?

Self-medication is never a good thing, and (something like) Sativex is already approved...so why add additional legal problems when there is a drug which covers that for which the intended usage is treatment?

That's the problem: the idea that 'medicinal usage' can be exploited. If you are not suffering, you do not require it and your physician can prescribe other forms of treatment if you do.

16. Lex Luthor

Lex Luthor Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1060
    I can see your point but mine point was that he posts after he said he was done and asks us to let thread die and then to quit quoting him, which I did. I feel for the dude living where speech can have grave consequences and hope he is diligent in protecting himself. And I don't, now, think he was/is trolling but it just seemed a little fishy to me when I read his posts in this thread.

airbud7 and JaxMacFL like this.
  17. cowie

cowie Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX

its not approved in the states just as illegal as flower even more so cus its super duper weed lol
    plus who would spend 16k per user a year? they allow patients to smoke it here if they prefer.

so what some one smokes weed and don't need it big deal he's a dumbass if he buys it legal anyway

its time for a new industry to call the shots we far too long put our trust in the medical industry they are not to be trusted.

cannabis you can self medicate with, if over age of coarse.
    I am not saying wake and bake mid lunch bake just wanna bake bake.
    or that if you have a giant splinter in your face you should smoke weed for the pain take care of that and use it for soreness or something. cus you can it will not hurt you by being toxic or even close to anything you can get over the counter.

some doctors studies
    the death numbers are right you can argue the other crap idk

450 people die from it a year plus 50k read that 50 freaking thousand in hospitles a year over Tylenol

if that was cannabis? ha ha funny sh1t pot laws huh?

Tylenol (acetaminophen) an analgesic (pain reliever) gets a free pass in the minds of many people because it doesn't come with the liabilities of the NSAIDs, such as aspirin and ibuprofen - bleeding, heartburn, kidney toxicity. ulcers, and salicylate allergy. The absence of gastrointestinal toxicity is responsible for the widespread perception that Tylenol is safer. In some ways it is, but in others, it is not. It may leave your stomach alone, but not your liver.

Dr. Hausknecht's statistics may seem puzzling. How can there be 50,000 emergency room visits and 25,000 hospitalizations, yet only 450 deaths per year? This is because, when treated in time, irreversible liver damage from an acute overdose of acetaminophen can be prevented. There is an antidote called N-acetylcysteine. But the danger of the drug is not only from acute doses. Both acute and chronic use of acetaminophen can lead to permanent liver damage, not because acetaminophen itself is toxic, but because the liver converts it into something that is (Figure 1), sealing its own fate in the process. (Apologies for the biochemistry.)

bunch of sh1t below that I left out its a novel enuff at least I did not say just goggle it
    It's just Tylenol, Ma

https://www.verywell.com/can-you-overdose-on-tylenol-1718223

18. Loobyluggs

Loobyluggs Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070 FTW
    Self-medication is bad. And, since you are referring to the medicinal arguments being made, self-medication is not the way to go.

If you have an aliment which can be treated by using (something like) Sativek, then fine - if your (plural) subjective perspective is that because a Doctor will not prescribe you (something like) Sativek, you should be allowed to self-medicate (obtain non-prescribed variants) and (potentially - no guarantee) cause other complications as a consequence - which harm those who were, should and could have benefited from the active ingredient in (something like) Sativek - then you inadvertently harm them by association.

Doctors are the only ones who should make such a decision.

Conflating Tylenol usage is just that: conflation.

19. HeavyHemi

HeavyHemi Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti
    That's your opinion. Literally thousands of years of people self-medicating without doctors is opposed to your stringent view and I don't follow your logic. Demonstrate how his usage is harmful to others.

airbud7, Lex Luthor and cowie like this.
  20. cowie

cowie Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX
    ok I can put it this way
    instead of taking Tylenol for a headache one smokes some weed now you want me to go to a doctor for something that's less harmful then Tylenol?
    why?

like I said before Sativek is a 300 million dollar contraption to take out your garbage,they put alot money into it and its still not legal here in the states anyway.

it should make anyone happy to have someone use what is more safer
    where is the doctors telling you to use cannabis for that it safer then buffern
    as said if you love life then more people using cannabis instead of even common over the counter pain relivers would save how many people health and maybe save some of them you should be all over it if you cared about human safety and lives

airbud7 and JaxMacFL like this.