Skyrim VR

Discussion in 'Consoles & console games' started by Scorch666, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Scorch666

Scorch666 Ancient Guru

Graphics Card::
    GTX 1060 6GB.
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
  2. Darkest

Darkest Ancient Guru

HD7950
    I don't really care much about VR personally, although I may change my mind if the tech improves enough over the coming years. I'm speaking of software implementation here, not just the hardware available, so I'll be interested in how things work with Skyrim if nothing else. That and the price would have to drop substantially before I'd consider it, as it'd be an addition to my setup rather than a replacement for my monitors/tv.

It also feels like Bethesda are milking things a bit much at this point tbh.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
  3. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

Asus GTX 970 Strix
    I recently bought a DK2 headset for £100, very good condition, and i have to say i was somewhat skeptical at the who VR thing, but once i had fired it up i was really impressd by the immersion, really was amazing, one little game i bought some time ago on steam called Luna Flight tuned into this amazing VR expereince, just amazing.....BUT........as much i am enjoying it for the price i paid, i personally would never cough up the cash they want at present as bang for buck wise at the moment it is simply too expensive, drop it down to £299 with the controllers and i can see me taking it up, but in the £500 to £800 range for the retail version.....not a chance, but this DK2 might last me until that price comes around so i am fine with that, but yeah, if you are looking to get into VR on the cheap grab one of these DK2 unit, or even the DK1 which is cheaper, and even though they are not supported they still work perfectly well with the oculus store and steam VR.