Show system time option.

Discussion in 'MSI AfterBurner Application Development Forum' started by rjms1974, Oct 20, 2017.

1. rjms1974

rjms1974 Guest

GPU:
    r7 260x
    First things first. I've been using this tool for years... such a nice and intuitive software. Thanks a lot Unwinder.

So, one of these days i saw a very nice screeshot of a game, and woow! what a nice OSD!

[​IMG]

For my surprise, after asking about it, the OP told me - it's MSI AfterBurner. But how? I use it to, and mine looks way diferent... i was using a pretty old version, so i updated to 4.4.0 beta 20.

He gave me a few tips and i start to set up my own custom layout, when i realized that the "Show system time" (i love this option) now creates a gap, like an empty row, between the time and the first line.

[​IMG]

Is it supposed to be like this, or i'm doing something wrong?

Once again, thanks a lot Unwinder. I love your software.

2. Andy_K

Andy_K Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060
  3. rjms1974

rjms1974 Guest

GPU:
    r7 260x
    Andy_K, thanks for lead me to a possible solution, but i did not figured out how to clear that "empty line" below the system time.
    Thanks anyway.

4. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

Show system time option always worked this way, since the very first version, and the link provided by Andy_K is definitively not intended for beginners and for solving tasks like that.

5. rjms1974

rjms1974 Guest

GPU:
    r7 260x
    Ok.
    Thanks.