I am considering building a new system, and would like to hear from some others if I should wait 4 months or just do it now. I am interested in getting the following motherboard: ASUS P6X58D Premium LGA 1366 Intel X58 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel - which uses the Intel ICH10R South bridge. I know that this MB is fully compatible with the Hexa-Core Gulftown processors, so I can always move to those later. and using it now with either the: Intel Core i7 950 Intel Core i7 950 Quad-Core (4 x 3.06GHz) CPU or Intel i7-940 Intel Core i7 Processor i7-940 2.93GHz 8MB LGA1366 I realize that the Intel will not release a MB chipset that will have the USB3 built-in until about a year from now. So, is there any point of waiting a few months, or should I just go for it?