Sharkoon launches X-Tatic AIR Wireless headset

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Sharkoon launches X-Tatic AIR Wireless headset, developed for the Xbox 360 and PS3, but is also compatible with PC, Wii as well as TV sets and other sound sources with RCA audio outputs. The digital 2...

Sharkoon launches X-Tatic AIR Wireless headset

2. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS 1080TI
    is it stereo on ps3 or we can get dolby etc?

3. Tat3

Tat3 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB GTX 1660 Ti OC
    Stereo I would say. They have launched their 5.1 headset earlier. http://www.guru3d.com/news_story/sharkoon_x_tatic_pro_5_1_dolby_digital_headset.html
    That 5.1 headset is going to suck and I can tell that even without knowing more than it has eight speakers total.

This X-Tatic Air then, they mentioned gaming and said that it can change batteries, charging batteries is fine but when someone mentioned about it being "gaming headset/gaming suitable" it usually means bad sound quality. Not completely sure about this one though. So two questions, is it any good and how much does it cost ?

4. ESlik

ESlik Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA x2 1080 Ti SC Black
    The new Sharkoons look very interesting. I just KNOW I'm going to have to try them. Meantime,check out the Razer Tiamat's. They have 10 speakers. Five in each cup. 5.1 and 7.1 analog headphones have come a long way. Not just for gamers any more. I was a staunch Psyko guy,til I hooked up the Tiamat's. In my opinion,there is no better analog surround headphones than the Tiamat's. I know of what I speak. I have owned almost every set available.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2012

5. (IRE)Wolfman

(IRE)Wolfman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AMD 5700xt or 6700x
    Can't connect to PS3 though