Shared memory for more than one GPU

Discussion in 'ATI Tray Tools Generic Discussion' started by aioneru, May 21, 2011.

1. aioneru

aioneru New Member

GPU:
    2 x Sapphire HD 5870 1 GB
    I was trying to monitor my new crossfire hardware which consists of two HD5870 graphic cards, and as opposed to Riva Tuner and GPU-Z, your ATI Tray Tools program is the only one that correctly reports GPU usage and temperatures for both of the graphic cards. I'm using Samurize for such tasks and was upset to found out that the Samurize plugin is able to get data from ATT only for the first GPU. Since I was not able to contact author of this plugin I thought of writing it myself as I'm fluent in using Delphi, the language in which Samurize is written. I looked at the documentation for ATT shared memory and it seems that only first GPU's data are placed in the shared memory structure named ATITRAY_SMEM. Is there any chance for update in the newest beta version that will place additionl data for other GPUs inside eg. ATITRAY_SMEM_GPU2 shared memory location, or something like that ? I would be eager to use it.

2. Ray Adams

Ray Adams Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI HD6950
    Ok. I will try to update it. But dunno when

3. lastOne

lastOne New Member

this will be great