Seven persons have been arrested in the United Kingdom connected to Lapsus$ hacks

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Mar 25, 2022.

1. Stormyandcold

Stormyandcold Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX3080ti Founders
    They can't touch him, he's only 16. Won't even be pictured in the media.

2. geogan

geogan Maha Guru

GPU:
    3070 AORUS Master
    Fsociety 2

3. Daftshadow

Daftshadow Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080
    Not likely, we don't live in a Mission Impossible world. They will be jailed if convicted and found guilty. If they're a minor, the prison term will be less if compared to being tried as an adult. But I do agree it's a waste of talent that can be used for the greater good.

4. TieSKey

TieSKey Master Guru

GPU:
    Gtx870m 3Gb

The "victims" are the nvidia customers/driver users whose information has been stolen. Nvidia is not a victim, they had a responsibility and failed. Now they have to prove they did everything in their power to prevent this from happening, which I think is reasonable to doubt given the fact a bunch of kids were able to hack one of the biggest tech companies in the freaking world.

I'd love to see you have your savings stolen from your bank by 5 kids... would u not demand explanations from the bank? would you not push charges and investigate the hell out of them? I didn't say "condemn" nor "imprison", prosecution means having a state lawyer investigate the case afaik (could be wrong, not a native speaker).

MonstroMart likes this.

5. Aura89

Aura89 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    I can see that talking to you is worthless.

I guess in the end if your information was compromised, you are at fault, and you should be prosecuted, because in the end you were the one foolish enough to let someone else have your information.

I have no desire to converse with people with such twisted minds as yours, blocked.

Airbud likes this.