Hello Everyone, I'm new to this forum, but had an issue with my SB Recon3d PCIe that I finally figured out and thought I would share the process to possibly help others. Initially, I scoured the web looking for any and all help on the issue of receiving a message that "setup was unable to detect a supported product" when I tried to install the Creative software for my SB Recon3D PCIe card. Like many other people with the same or similar issue I tried everything and none of it worked. I run Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1803 Build 17134.590. When I first got the card and installed it I was able to install the software without issues. However, I was having some issues with the card malfunctioning after unplanned shutdowns due to power loss or other Windows 10 glitches that caused the same type of shutdowns. I even contacted Creative support about my SB software installation woes and after a couple of days they replied that they were unable to duplicate my issue and had no further troubleshooting to provide on the matter since technically the SB Recon3D PCIe is an end of life product. On a hunch and after trying everything else I could find on the Internet without success the below process did in fact resolve my issue and I'm happy to report that the software is installed and I have full access to all the features and settings for my sound card and it works great with my new Logitech Z906 5.1 speaker system. I already had the SB Recon3D PCIe installer downloaded to my PC. I decided to extract the files from the SBRP_CD_L13_1_02_03.exe installer using WinRar, which can be downloaded for free, and put the files in a newly created folder on my desktop. Once WinRar is installed you can simply right-click on the .exe file and choose extract and choose your preferred location to save the files. I then went into device manager and removed the SB Recon Audio devices including the drivers. This can be done by right-clicking on the respective audio devices in device manager and choosing uninstall, but remember to also check the box for deleting the driver software as well. I then scanned device manager for hardware changes by right-clicking on the computer hostname (i.e. DESKTOP-SBRECON) at the top of the device manager list and it detected a new HD Audio device. I did a manual update for drivers by right-clicking on the new HD Audio device in device manager "Browse My Computer for Driver Software". I clicked on "Browse" navigated to C:\Users\"User Name"\Desktop\SB Recon\SBRP_CD_L13_1_02_03\Audio\program files\Creative\Sound Blaster Recon3D PCIe\Program\Driver and then clicked “OK”. Windows installed the driver for the SB Recon3D PCIe device, but not for the SB Recon3D PCIe Audio Controller device. I went into the folder on my desktop where I extracted the .exe files and navigated to C:\Users\"User Name"\Desktop\SB Recon\SBRP_CD_L13_1_02_03\Audio\program files\Creative\Sound Blaster Recon3D PCIe\Program and ran the Setup.exe and the install.bat file and Windows loaded the SB Recon3D PCIe Audio Controller device into the device manager. After that, I attempted to run the Setup.exe from the parent folder where I extracted the files and the software installed successfully without the message that setup could not detect a supported product. Once I rebooted the PC I was able to run the SB software and configure the various setting. My apologies for the long post but I really hope this helps other people. I would venture to say that this process may also work on other Creative products\Windows versions with a similar issue as it appears that some Creative device software is just not compatible with the Microsoft designed drivers being automatically installed for some devices.