Seriously, what is going on with the sky?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by HonoredShadow, Feb 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pill Monster

Pill Monster Banned

GPU:
    7950 Vapor-X 1100/1500
    That pic is giving me some nasty flashbacks....and I now I got that damned song stuck in my head...Jump. :bang:

2. Psychlone

Psychlone Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Radeon HD5970 Engineering
    No - actually the opposite of how I suppose I worded it. I see regular contrails MOST of the time, and the checkerboard pattern maybe 1/3 of the time.

I definitely respect your experience and take to heart what you've said. Please, help me to understand how the aircraft in the video appears to stop producing any trace at all and then begins again, just as heavily as when the video started.

One thing that really plagues me is that I'm very lucid and present and pay close attention to things, and I can very clearly remember as a child, contrails would never linger and turn into thin, wispy cirrus clouds - and I spent a lot of time looking at the sky. Why all of a sudden are these things sticking around for so much longer? And why do some linger and spread out while others dissipate within seconds - even in the same skies and apparently nearly the same altitudes (I realize this is speculation)

Psychlone

3. smnoamls

smnoamls Maha Guru

GPU:
    6950 2gb Dirt3 @6970 bios
    Although not a pilot, I am a did server in the air force for 5 years.
    The on-off effect you see on the contrails is due to the planes angle and flap settings (correct me if I'm wrong on the flap thing pilot guy).

When the planes wing or flaps create a LARGER volume for the air to go around, the air cools, very suddenly and by a large amount.
    This causes immidiate condensation and the contrail effect.
    Change angle and close flaps? Off goes the contrails.

Really guys, I understand the mystery and the need for mystery, but in this case, there really is none.
    And as for why you see it some days and don't see it others? Well, the weather is not the same every day. Sometimes planes fly a little lower, sometimes they look more visible.

As I said , I was in the air force, and specifically my job was to know what's in our skies. If there was a mystery, I would know.

Unless I'm in on it !! MUAHAHAHAHAA

Ahem.
    Sorry.

4. HonoredShadow

HonoredShadow Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1080 ti
    All of your statements still don't completely answer things though does it. For instance, why is the plane coming back to 'add' to the kris kross (sorry could not help myself after previous pic :))

5. Taint3dBulge

Taint3dBulge Maha Guru

GPU:
    1080Ti 2063/6180
    But they have...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

All kinds of close up pics.

http://contrailscience.com/contrail-or-chemtrail/

6. smnoamls

smnoamls Maha Guru

GPU:
    6950 2gb Dirt3 @6970 bios
    That is a cloud seeding plane.
    Silver Iodide IS cloud seed.
    Quote from wiki :
    Good pics though.

7. Nato.dbnz

Nato.dbnz Ancient Guru

GPU:
    5870 Crossfire
    Did you even read your source? It explains all the parts which chemtrail conspiracy theorists believe prove their point but which are in fact easily explainable as other types of equipment on completely innocent scientific aircraft.

8. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC

You're not going mad, the other day I could hear a really loud roaring noise for a good few minutes so went outside to check wtf it was, couldn't see anything but could still hear it like it was right over my head

Eventually I spotted the flashing lights from a plane like way way up there, far too high for a normal plane to make such a noise, it finally flew over and off and the noise carried on like it was literally a few feet up then disappeared with the plane

Went back in the house, a few minutes later the noise started again, so went back out, and exact same thing again except the plane had turned around and was going more or less in circles

Definitely not a passenger jet, the noise was like when a helicopter is looking for someone hovering over the houses but the plane was just a dot in the sky it was so high.

I heard something on TV about them bringing out new planes somewhere, and that they are thinking of redesigning the whole 'plane' thing, maybe a test flight for them ? Dunno but it was loud !

9. tuco

tuco Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2 460's
  10. dukedave5200

dukedave5200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    BFG GTX 285 OCX - SLI
    These are normal contrails. I suspect the checkered patterns are just simply aircraft taking high resolution aerial photography for mapping applications. Our company used to do this and that's exactly what they'd do, fly back and forth and in grids. Perhaps there's just more surveillance going on.

At any rate, I believe all are perfectly explainable and no conspiracies other than obvious ones (surveillance being the biggest one probably.)

11. S†v0r

S†v0r Banned

GPU:
    570GTX 1.3Gb @900/2200mhz
    I've seen this crap too lately, more and more in the last 2-3 years.. Its not so bad as it was 2 years ago, but its still happening..

I really hope its what smnoamls said, that about weather control. But still, who the **** do they think they are to control the weather..

12. HonoredShadow

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1080 ti
    I could not take pictures today as it is very cloudy today. As soon as the weather improves I will take pics.

Just saw this on YouTube

Hope this is not true but it should not be ignored by excuses and ignorance.

Interesting part when the guy in Hawaii said that the government might be doing it so that natural seeds cannot grow and you would have to buy GMO.

Also I think the planet heating up is not caused by man. It's a natural cycle like ice ages etc... It can be proved just like drilling holes in the snow and looking at the rings. Sunspots come and go.

The sun is creating these 'ages' as it were. Looks like the government know this and want you to buy their stuff from them so you cant sustaine yourself and to be taxed with green taxes when its all perfectly natural!

None of this needs doing! Its so annoying. The more I look and find out, this is not needed and nature should be left alone! We know nothing.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2012
  13. Passion Fruit

Passion Fruit Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 3080
    Cloud seeding maybe?

14. IPlayNaked

IPlayNaked Banned

GPU:
    XFire 7950 1200/1850
    You're making conclusions based on nothing. Based on -NOT- science.

You are seeing contrails. You can speculate on the reasons for a checkerboard pattern, who knows why that is. Perhaps its aerial photography as mentioned previous, perhaps its chance, perhaps its just some random flight paths over your region that create such a pattern.

For the rest of you. Show proof, not "Loose Change" style videos, but real proof that this is happening. Show real studies. You won't, you can't, they don't exist, it's BS.

Barium occurs naturally in water. The collected rainwater from the above link? The barium in the water was of an amount that is expected in drinking water.

For my mind, the only reasonable thing posted in this thread is the plane that is spraying something, but even then, who knows what it could be. I'll give you its a plane that's spraying, but what, and where, what altitude, who knows. It'd be interesting to know more, but at the end of that, what do you have, a single video you can't quite explain with incomplete facts.

15. HonoredShadow

GPU:
    Gigabyte 1080 ti
    I'm sure we will find out eventually.

16. S†v0r

S†v0r Banned

GPU:
    570GTX 1.3Gb @900/2200mhz
    If its spraying something then it should disappear not form a cloud.. Or sometimes late at night smell funny (burn plastic or rotten).

Imo its both, population control (manipulating dnk), weather control and trying to block possible incoming of "blue light from space - dnk ray" (from Mayan/Ancient prophecy) lol :lunatico:

Anyway, they will fail so and so.

17. IPlayNaked

IPlayNaked Banned

GPU:
    XFire 7950 1200/1850
    Honestly, probably not. Conspiracy theories such as these tend to stay. The answer is directly in front of you. Contrails comprise almost all the "chemtrail" stories/reports. Now, maybe its possible that there are other planes spraying who knows what, such as cloud seeding attempts...But I can tell you its not wide-spread enough to pretend that they're killing the soil for modified plants, or trying to control the population, or any other crazy theory.

People will take the isolated incidents a lot more seriously, if they exist, if you don't just point your camera at some contrails and start taking pictures of perfectly normal and expected physics and calling it out of the ordinary.

You said it yourself, you've seen these contrails for a long time, you're between two airports to the north and south.

Why was it normal when the planes were north to south, but weird once west to eat (east to west?) planes were thrown in? Is it just the thickness of the resultant clouds? Those are just atmospheric conditions and may vary from day to day. It's possible the new planes operate at a lower or higher altitude that causes their contrails to behave differently. Either way, it's just planes flying, that's all. Nothing to be worried about.

18. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    911 Terror attacks...planes across the US grounded for a minimum of 3 days,Scientists also confirmed that the planet had warmed up by 1 degree due to less smoke/exhaust fumes from civilian aircraft,there were able to monitor the skies accurately above the US for once...the effect was Global Cooling which is just as bad as Global warming.

The 1984 famine in Eithiopia was said to have been partly caused by global cooling from the Western world and there pollution because they never got there monsoon due to the ****ed up weather cycle which caused starvation and death which came to the attention of Good old Bob Geldof and Midge Ure.

I forget the ins and outs of it as i have forgotten this subject but Global cooling is just as bad as global warming if not worse for our planet.

19. Anfield82

Anfield82 Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI 7970
  20. Kaleid

Kaleid Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 5700 8GB
    Love the chemtrail conspiracy nonsense. The plotters make sure to attack everyone - including themselves. Same with additions in the water, which these shapeshifting reptiles certainly can't escape being exposed to either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.