1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Screenshotting function not working

Discussion in 'MSI AfterBurner Overclock Application Discussion' started by Just_A_Guy, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Just_A_Guy

Just_A_Guy New Member

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
    At least not in every game. I've been using it for a while now to take screenshots in certain games, and it suddenly stopped working. However, I just booted up another game and it seems to be working fine. I didn't touch any of the settings either. I updated to the absolute latest version as of today (version 4.6.1), and it's still not functioning. Just to clarify, the update didn't break it; I just updated it because I figured it'd fix it. The actual key that I use for screenshotting is working just fine. Tried changing hotkeys too, and still nothing. Everything else related to MSi Afterburner seems to be working normally. Any ideas?

Last edited: Sep 11, 2019
  2. boogieman

boogieman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080X
    Get the latest Beta 4.6.2

3. Just_A_Guy

Just_A_Guy New Member

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
    Just did. Nothing has changed.

4. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    open rtss
    open settings
    scrolldown
    reset cache
    profit?

5. Just_A_Guy

Just_A_Guy New Member

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
    Profit indeed. That seems to have done it. Problem fixed. Thank you. Dunno how this works since this is my first time using the forums, but if the mods want to, they can go ahead and lock or delete this thread.