[Scratch Build] ROG V-3

Discussion in 'Die-hard Overclocking & Case Modifications' started by L4mka, Nov 13, 2014.

1. L4mka

L4mka Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus
    UPDATE 12

Today we have one of the latest updates. In fact, generally about penultimate and last terms of construction. The water circuit is complete, the case of course (except for the cover sheets).
    By the end of this month you can expect the final photos, maybe next week ... ;)

After installing blocks, fittings and bushings on the water I put in tubes. Not very many, because it is quite a small circle, but despite that I gave some of them take a lot :D

[​IMG]

Here is the tube, which caused problems. The cpu block to the mosfet block. It is very short so did not go normally put into fittings. It did not in any way, so I had to remove the cpu block, put the tube back and install cpu block back ..

[​IMG]

Linking RAM block with grommet.

[​IMG]

"Input" in the circle, passing the liquid will flow into the circuit board above the water. It must be like this because CPU block has a clearly defined, which is opening IN and OUT that.

[​IMG]

And here is the "output" of heading back to the rear of the case where the source, pump etc ..

[​IMG]

This long pipe is not seen through the video card that covers both tube and part of the base.

[​IMG]

I tried to temporarily place the board and graphics card, including its mounting, and it seems that everything fits properly and it will pass. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The closet was a bit dusty and mostly there was enough hair from cats ..:D

[​IMG]

But even the hairs of course not prevent me to install sheet metal case with the motherboard and graphics card. The first time I could see how it will look like ..

[​IMG]

Before I could assemble everything and finish, I had yet protahat 24-pin cable from the power supply to the motherboard ..

[​IMG]

2. L4mka

L4mka Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus
    Then came the first problem, as I watched the graphics in the cabinet and its connection to the circuit and pipe CPU block to graphics was crooked, not much .. But given that all other tubes are "straight", so it was as sore thumb. So I had to circle a little revamp and link otherwise. The change was only in the long tube that did not go to block the plate, but went to the CPU block. Then the graphics card will be connected to the block plate and the other end into the memory block.

[​IMG]

Graphic circuit to connect to the last, first I had to finish the rest of the circuit through the hoses (I can not imagine how I would do it with acrylic tubing :D ). I also joined fans and everything else.

[​IMG]

I do not know why, but I very like this tube into the radiator :D

[​IMG]

The next time that remains just slide holder with graphics in case, connect two pipes and we are done!

As I wrote at the beginning, soon you can expect the final pictures! :)

3. L4mka

L4mka Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus
    FINAL PHOTOS!

I think there is nothing else to say.. Judge for yourself how my project looks finished and write your opinions :thumb: :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. L4mka

L4mka Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

SPONSORS

Again I must mention great companies which supports me and believe in me. Thanks!

[​IMG]

http://www.asus.cz
    ASUS Maximus VII GENE
    ASUS GTX780Ti DCII

[​IMG]

http://www.aquatuning.cz

ALPHACOOL NexXxoS XT45 Full Copper 240 mm
    ALPHACOOL NexXxoS UT60 Full Copper 240 mm
    ALPHACOOL VPP655 - single edition

[​IMG]

http://www.bitspower.com

The complete water cooling - blocks, fittings
    TOP for the pump
    Mod Kit for D5 pump

[​IMG]

http://www.kingston.com

HyperX SSD 3k 240 GB
    HyperX RAM 16GB Black Fury

[​IMG]

http://www.bequiet.com
    6x Silent Wings 2 120 mm
    Power 850W Zone

5. punkpablo

punkpablo Member

GPU:
    Ati HD 7750 1gb
    Very nice, love the vga with the flex connector

6. L4mka

L4mka Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus
    So, I got one more post about this project.

Last week I heard from a company from Taiwan - Li Heat Industry. http://liheat.com.tw,http://yawacu.blogspot.cz. This company deals with computer technology and also beginning to offer PCI-E extension cords superior quality.

Extension cords that I used I was from eBay about a kilo. It worked, but sometimes there were outages or even crash your graphics card drivers. The fact that it went through 3D Mark, I could only dream .. But playing on it can be completely without problems, so why do not I do not understand the power of 3D Mark ..: D Well, when I wrote last week, this company, if I wanted to try their extension cords, so be sure :)

I have posted a total of 3 pieces. One x16 / x16 and two x16 / x8. When connecting to x8 graphics should fall by 5%, but I have verified it, but someone told me. EMS package from Taiwan was in two days at home, which was super. Here is its content.

[​IMG]

Extension cords seem to look really well, and are also good! The company offers all possible extension cords in lengths up to 630 mm!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

First, of course, I had to drain the water circuit. Given that the circuit has a drain cock, so it was very simple.

[​IMG]

After removing the holder with the graphics card, I wanted to join the new extension cords, but .. Holder had large enough holes to go there this new extension cords, so I had no other choice but to throw the card next to the cabinet and temporarily connect the new pipe: D It looks at all; but the purpose to fulfill, so why not .. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Immediately after the flooding of the circuit I hooked 3D Mark and was curious how many points will be mainly on whether this riser it finally passes these tests. Drove a score you can see for yourself. What I am so looking at the results on the 3D Mark, so this result is totally OK. I was expecting a lot thanks prodluĆŸce Bodiky lost, but lost, or little.

[​IMG]

After a little OC graphics card, ASUS GPU Tweak, the score was even a little higher. Finally, I would therefore like to say that if you have a quality extension cords, it is possible to place a card completely anywhere :)

[​IMG]