Scammer Arrested Kylzer aka DSK

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by hallryu, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Stukov

Stukov Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6970/4870X2 (both dead)
    Yeah, it just went through the area (I'm currently at my parents which is 20 miles south of Sioux City). I thought it was a tornado, but apparently it was straight winds with speeds in excess of 70mph.

2. Virtue

Virtue Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 670 WF3
    what a guy... 13 pages thread about him and he didn't even rob a bank.

itt we talk about morals

3. dchalf10

dchalf10 Banned

GPU:
    GTX670 1293/6800
    I've never seen Karma at all.

It always works the wrong way around.

4. Stukov

Stukov Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6970/4870X2 (both dead)
    As they said, karma isn't instant, the general concept was themes throughout multiple lifetimes, not you got screwed last week thus this week you should get justice. Though it can happen, the universe doesn't exactly care about what happens week by week. Much larger timeline with bigger problems.

5. The Chubu

The Chubu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSi GTX560 TwinFrozrII OC
    If you cared to read a little you'd see that i already adressed that. Or you ppl just stop at the first sentence that you dont like?
    So when they get those things, the "rewards" that you talk of, they feel better.

Read the whole post from begining to end please. I do that with yours, i expect at least to you to do the same.

You're right dude. Srry, i dunno the context. Maybe i'd do the same in that situation. The thing is that if you're going to drop something like you said, put things in perpective a little, if not you sound like a maniac and its difficult in this medium (forum) to understand you if you dont explain yourself.

6. PhatKat

PhatKat Banned

GPU:
    Hawk 5770 1.02G/1.4G H2O

That storm had a bow-echo, notorious for stright-line wind. Roof killers, can break windows and knock over trees and snap branches off. Good thing you're fine.

7. Stukov

Stukov Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6970/4870X2 (both dead)
    Yeah about a month or month and a half ago we had several storms in a row like that, ended up losing several trees and such because of it. I think the wind was over 100MPH for the one we lost the trees and the winds literally blew from every direction. Anyways, this one wasn't too bad in comparison, back on topic!

8. ---TK---

---TK--- Guest

GPU:
    2x 980Ti Gaming 1430/7296
    what DSK is now causing tornados?

9. dcx_badass

dcx_badass Guest

GPU:
    Palit GTX 1060 6GB
    Disagree completely, I know plenty of people who have never stolen anything (myself included).

Last edited: Aug 9, 2011
  10. nexu

nexu Maha Guru

GPU:
    HD4870 512MB (@795/1085)
    You just stolen the words out of my mouth :nerd: