1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SBLive 24 (Windows 7 Ultimate x86)

Discussion in 'Soundcards, Speakers HiFI & File formats' started by PirateHook, Jan 8, 2019.

1. PirateHook

PirateHook Member

I have tried many drivers here but non works, i get no sound Sound Blaster Live! 24-bit - SB24_PCDRV_LB_1_04_0090.exe driver for Windows 7/XP/Vista - Devices

I also tried a driver package that was custombulit by some user that works fine in Vista: SBLive_SupportPack_2_0. It works fine with the sound in Windows 7 but the Control panel stopped working everytime i opening it and i couldn't find a solution so i uninstall the drivers and then it worked again. So i need working drivers, can someone help me?

2. MerolaC

MerolaC Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX VEGA 56
  3. Astyanax

Astyanax Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    Don't bother, there are no drivers for this card that will make it work well.

4. PirateHook

PirateHook Member

Thanks but the package couldn't find a supported device in my computer.

5. RealNC

RealNC Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980 Ti FTW
    So the drivers on Creative's site don't work?

6. trixijeffo

trixijeffo New Member

GPU:
    amd
  7. MerolaC

MerolaC Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX VEGA 56
    Try using Device Manager and force the driver install.
    It should work, because your card is in the supported list.

8. Astyanax

Astyanax Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    There aren't any windows 7 drivers for this card, and heck its not a Emu10k chip anyway so its not even worth using.

9. PirateHook

PirateHook Member

I have uninstall the realtek driver in the control panel. I downloaded https://www.touslesdrivers.com/index.php?v_page=23&v_code=42832 and i only get the error when unpacking: File error, file encounter. I have another P17X_SupportPack_3_1a but it can't find my SbLive 24 card, it's work on my Vista hard drive. I can use the same Vista drivers on Windows 7 and the sound works fine but the Control Panel keeps shutting down every-time i click on it with that driver package, so i uninstalled package 2.0.