Satisfactory

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by dk_lightning, May 4, 2020.

1. dk_lightning

dk_lightning Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 8GB
    Any players here?

Looking for some input and to see if anyone else has similar issues to me.

With my current world I can get around 80+ FPS but as soon as someone joins my game my GPU usage drops to bugger all and my FPS tanks along with it. Cant figure out why.

If I start a new world and have someone join me I get the same FPS drop but not as bad. I lose about 10-20 FPS.

But I will lose 10-20 frames for every player that joins me.

If I join other people my FPS seems fine and stable.

I get this issue in both the early access and experimental version of the game.

2. KissSh0t

KissSh0t Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RX 470 Strix
    It's not on Steam yet so haven't had the chance.

3. dk_lightning

dk_lightning Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 8GB
    Not a fan of Epic Fail Launcher then? :p.. Me neither!

4. Repo Man

Repo Man Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Just got this game about 2 weeks ago when I saw it on Steam, been playing a bit in coop, getting my bearings and figuring it out a bit and after a few restarts, am now starting to slowly get the hang of it. Great game, runs well, lots to explore, working out your production lines is super satisfying even though I'm still at early stages and haven't even built a proper factory yet. Considering the game is half of the asking price of your average AAA-title, its a real treat and I highly recommend it. It does have some bugs, a bit of stuttering and the odd CTD's but I would classify them as mere annoyances seeing as the game is still in early access but even so, it's extremely playable and enjoyable.

Rough explanation of the game

This guy has a bit too much time in his hands...

cerebus23 likes this.