Samsung unveils Samsung Galaxy A9 with four cameras on the backside

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Embra

Embra Maha Guru

GPU:
    Vega 64 Nitro+LE
    From the company's viewpoint it's perfect!! They will sell millions of these. They are in business to make money, and we as consumers are willing to pay. Pretty simple.

Camera is interesting actually, but I plan to stick with my Pixel 2 for a good bit.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
    gx-x likes this.
  2. Silva

Silva Maha Guru

GPU:
    Asus RX560 4G
    You know what would sell good? A smartphone with a decent battery.
    You know what would also sell good? Innovative features, not taking out things like the headphone jack, but maybe better quality audio speakers.
    Having a phone that if drops, the screen doesn't procreating chatter instantly.
    Honestly, the industry is out of ideas. Besides doubling what it already has, a smartphone can't get any different anytime soon.

StewieTech, Koniakki and Embra like this.
  3. gx-x

gx-x Maha Guru

GPU:
    1070Ti Phoenix
    well, it's a pocket computer rather than a phone for a long time. The next thing could be to go back 20 years maybe and make a goddamn phone. :)

FerCam™ and Embra like this.
  4. FerCam™

FerCam™ Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI Gaming GTX980
    Sad still waiting for a phone with 8 cameras and called galaxy spider or iphone xpyder, because apple.

5. Valken

Valken Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Forsa 1060 3GB Temp GPU
    I am waiting for the next Nokia Lumia with their own camera sensors. 3/4 Cameras spoiled me and I won't buy fake gimmick mobiles.

6. MegaFalloutFan

MegaFalloutFan Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti 11Gb
    The reason the have to use more Cameras is because they cant use Zoom lens, so they use dedicated cameras for something that can be done with zoom lens.
    But Im sure LOTS of people would be OK with zoom lens on their phone, if its thin, I will.
    Maybe make it screw on for days you need thin elegant phone.
    But these 4 cameras so far cover all the basics, if they have hardware OIS then its perfect phone for the type of people that love to make tons of pictures.

7. gx-x

gx-x Maha Guru

GPU:
    1070Ti Phoenix
    you don't need that kind of zoom lens (thin), just move half a step closer... :)