Samsung shows render Galaxy Note 8

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Well correction, what likely seems to be the Galaxy Note 8. Samsung has been showing and teasing the render in a tweet about Exynos 9 SoC, which also is in use for the Galaxy S8 en Galaxy S8+ zit. Th...

Samsung shows render Galaxy Note 8

2. DethZero

DethZero Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA 1080Ti SC2
    I hear the performance will be a blast!

3. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX1070 iChillx4
    *powerbank not included

:p

4. CPC_RedDawn

CPC_RedDawn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac GTX1080Ti AMP
    I actually thought they would of dropped the "Note" name altogether thanks to what happened with the last one and the bad name its gotten. Even if this phone is awesome and kicks ass I strongly believe its name has been so badly damaged that it really wont do well at all.

Its not Apple fanboys who would literally buy a piece of sh!t (a literal piece of sh!t) just as long as it had an apple logo on it.

($1200 no mic jack included comes with brand new charging port that makes no difference... charger sold separately.. for $200 not including tax).

5. Raider0001

Raider0001 Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 2070 Armor
    Yeah... I have Galaxy J7 with the same battery capacity and consider it my first phone that is really comfortable and long lasting to use but mine does not have to power ~3Ghz monstrosity with many GPU cores and bigger screen and res and basic features like 5Ghz wifi etc...
    Basically what i would like to see in Note 8 now is something in the range of 4500-7000mAh.

6. GeniusPr0

GeniusPr0 Maha Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080
    I'll stick with my 8+, it's very safe

7. Valken

Valken Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Forsa 1060 3GB Temp GPU
    Welcome the 6+ " size screens but the price... I could get a 1080 Ti + basic Nokia phone which is more than my basic needs! Not like I would even do any work on it to pay for that phone...

8. StewieTech

StewieTech Chuck Norris

GPU:
    MSI gtx 960 Gaming
    Does it...you know, does it explode? :D

Very nice these new screen to body ratios.

9. Enmity

Enmity Maha Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti FE SLI
    Yeah, they want to be conservative on the battery front after last years escapade which I can completely understand. A 4500-7000Mah battery would be fantastic, but then people will bitch about how thick the device would need to be. Personally I wouldn't give a rats ass how fat my phone is if it can last more than 2 days without having to run it in a battery saving mode restricting all of the technologies that make the phones so desirable in the first place.

But yeah, I can understand they want to be conservative this time to make sure this phone is reliable in the sense that this time it is not a grenade.