1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Samsung KS8000 65" SUHD 4K HDR Smart TV best PC gaming settings ?

Discussion in 'The HTPC, HDTV & Ultra High Definition section' started by chispy, Feb 11, 2017.

1. chispy

chispy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti @ H2O
  2. HonoredShadow

HonoredShadow Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 980Ti+KS800 TV
    I would agree with that. Much better picture after 1220.06 update. Have had it installed for a week or two.

In case you guys are using Game mode instead of PC mode and the TV keeps switching back to PC mode when you want it in Game mode, try this:

Now the TV will NEVER switch. So much better for gaming on PC in Game mode.

Last edited: May 4, 2018
    chispy likes this.
  3. chispy

chispy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX1080Ti @ H2O
    Thank you for the heads up , it works :) !

HonoredShadow likes this.
  4. sneipen

sneipen Active Member

GPU:
    Nvidia 1080 2ghz
    Hi. I have this tv, had it for about a year or so. Or, i got 60 inch 7/8series.
    I use it for everything, netflix and pc gaming. Only thing i miss is higher hz, my previous plasma could do 100hz+. But gaming on native 4k siting 1-2 meters from it is awesome, gave me a holy crap moment the first time i put on a game, and i have moments im still get a taste of that feeling when i manage to run a game in native 4k with good textures and so on hehe.
    Im wondering, why is pc input better than the rest. Get the impression pc input plus gamingmode is better than just gamingmode on other inputs when reading here. Why and whats better, compared to just using gamingmode on a other input?

5. rossi123

rossi123 New Member

GPU:
    nvidia
    Hi
    what is the top hz please
    and for information the pc is like the mother of other devices so it makes sense when we say that the pc is better for the entries
    Subway Surfers Psiphon Hill Climb Racing

Last edited: Nov 11, 2018