Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 and Galaxy Z Fold4: Starting at 1800 USD

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Aug 11, 2022.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    chispy likes this.
  2. Silva

Silva Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus Dual RX580 O4G
    F*ck me if I would ever spend this kind of money on a disposable gadget to last a couple years. Never.

3. Michael Lang

Michael Lang Active Member

GPU:
    Suprim Liquid x4090
    Well I have the Fold 3 and like it a lot. I have the Fold4 coming which should be here by the 26th. I never thought I would put down this much for a phone either. But anyways I dont think I could go back to a old normal phone after using the 3 for close to a year now I believe.

4. mikeysg

mikeysg Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MERC310 RX 7900 XTX
    I'm arranging to get one on pre-order, going for the Green as I'm kinda tired of black, and beige doesn't appeal to me. Shouldn't make a difference though as I intend to get a good case for it. I usually go for Spigen, UAG or even VRS Design.

5. TheDeeGee

TheDeeGee Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4070 Ti
    1800 USD to make a call...

chispy and Silva like this.
  6. Silva

Silva Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus Dual RX580 O4G
    Do people use these to make calls anymore?

7. Venix

Venix Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Rtx 4070 super
    I do ! If anything I do not use social media and my friends know that they can reach me in an instant with a call !If they don have my number they are not really my friends just people I know . :p

Last edited: Aug 15, 2022
    Silva and bobnewels like this.
  8. bobnewels

bobnewels Maha Guru

GPU:
    amd
    I have never owned a personal cell phone. Never will actually but I hate everyone anyway so deuces to all that can not even walk to the car/bathroom or across the room without looking at there cell.
    Phone looks nice though and if I wanted one I would pick it up for fun to play with.
    I will wait for the mandatory brain implant coming soon to a head you know.

~AngusHades~ likes this.
  9. chispy

chispy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Outrageous price to say the least. That's $1,800US + Taxes + Inssurance and other stuff it will end up been over $2,000US dollars here where i live :eek: .

I have put a price cap on the phones i buy and that is a maximum of $600US dollars and not a single cent over that , i'm not willing to pay more... As a matter of fact this year i needed it a new phone as my old one died out of the blue right at the 3 year mark and instead of buying the Samsung flagship S22 the newest and latest from Samsung i bought an old stock brand new never used Samsung Galaxy S21 FE for less than $600US dollars , i'm not missing out on anything new and does exactly what i need it. Hopefully this one will last me 3+ years.

10. mikeysg

mikeysg Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MERC310 RX 7900 XTX
    Once you've owned a foldable phone, and have gotten used to it, it's kinda hard to go back to plain old regular phones. I'd owned the original Fold, I now have the Fold 2, skipped the Fold 3 and planning to get the Fold 4. I don't plan on selling off my Fold 2, and would prolly use it when I go overseas, along with my Note10+. I also have the Flip 3 which I use as a spare phone, kinda like that form factor as well.

11. TheDeeGee

TheDeeGee Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4070 Ti
    I got my moms samsung from 2016, it has a pre-paid card and it's off 99% of the time :p

bobnewels likes this.
  12. mikeysg

mikeysg Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MERC310 RX 7900 XTX
    Heh, ordered a Spigen Slim Armor Pro for the Fold 4 as well, getting it just before the phone which should be in my hand around 26th August.

13. bombardier

bombardier Master Guru

GPU:
    4090 Phantom
    This is the way!