Samsung Announces Gear Fit 2 Pro Smartwatch

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Samsung announces its Gear Fit 2 Pro at IFA 2017. The handy gadget has a new watch-style clasp and is a water resistant smartwatch. It is equipped with a 1.5-inch 432 x 216 curved Super AMOLED displa...

Samsung Announces Gear Fit 2 Pro Smartwatch

2. pimpernell

pimpernell Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RTX 2070Super
    3-4 days battery? If it can do that i will consider replacing my "dumb" garmin vivosmart hr. (Battery last a week on this thing).

3. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC
    From the thumbnail this looked like a weight lifting belt to me. So no smart deadlift assist just yet huh, damn. :oops:

4. Nano2k

Nano2k Active Member

GPU:
    RTX2080TI
    I have the Gear Fit 2, when I drive down to work from home it decides that I have walked up/down 40 floors... it's nice but the floor thing makes it useless. If you go for a hike with it, it thinks you climbed up the Everest or something similar.

5. StanHansen

StanHansen New Member

GPU:
    16 GB
    haha, I had the same problem with this model while hiking with friends. But I think being Everest's conqueror is not that bad :)

6. StanHansen

StanHansen New Member

GPU:
    16 GB
    You know, it's really hard to find an appropriate model for such adventurers as you and me. I think developers should work much more carefully regarding height values. And another problem with that model is that it doesn't work well with Spotify app. Don't really understand what's the problem though so I decided to buy another smartwatches. Surfing through https://findyoursmartwatch.com/best-smartwatch-for-spotify/ I found a guide especially about those models which are the best for Spotify.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2020