Samsung 860 EVO M2 and 2.5" SSDs temporarily online at Samsung - Specs Leaked

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jan 18, 2018.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
  2. Khronikos

Khronikos Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI Gaming X 1070
    I have an 850 Pro in my PS4 Pro, and all I want is a 2TB SSD in my PC now. I'm so done with the 7200 though it has been good to me so far. The wait is almost over. So give it another two decades. We are finally turning the tides on SSD size, which in turn helps the overall price structure. But damn it has been slow going. This monster is ungodly expensive too.

Those Crucials are looking nice.

3. Venix

Venix Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte Gtx 770 2gb
    Last year changed my os drive from intel 330 to evo 850 while evo is by far much faster i literally noticed 0 diference other than the bigger space , it is safe to say as far you are buying a sata ssd if it is not some noname chinese part just buy the cheaper , when we talk about sata ssds

4. mohiuddin

mohiuddin Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX670 4gb ll RX480 8gb
    Any talk about price?

5. Anarion

Anarion Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 1070
    I thought that now is the time to retire my two Samsung 1TB HDDs and bought the Crucial MX500 2TB. The price & performance & size ratio is really good. It should arrive next week.

6. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    They will be released early this week, I'll have an 860 EVO and PRO review ready.

mohiuddin likes this.
  7. Khronikos

Khronikos Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI Gaming X 1070
    Yeah man I think I am pretty much in on that too. Samsung performance for the new 860s is basically the same, and they actually reduced the Pro variant's ten year warranty to 5 now lol. SSDs are basically all hitting a wall. Most of these graphs show it's almost pointless now to worry about performance. Longevity seems key and that number is now getting huge as well.