Sacrifice

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Mlodorous, Oct 24, 2001.

1. Mlodorous

Mlodorous Guest

Any one out there have problems with the game dropping you during multiplayer? Or having problems running the new Det drives with it. Other than that what yall think of the game<br>

2. OZ

OZ Guest

Runs like a dream on my system. Np with multiplayer at all. However it didn't like the new Det drivers when i ran it with a Asus G3.

3. Mlodorous

Mlodorous Guest

What would happen when you ran the new det drivers on it. Cause that is when I see the problems also. SOmetimes it wont even come up. Just locks up and hangs. Have to reboot system. sometimes it does work.<br>
    WHat you issues with it.<br>

4. OZ

OZ Guest

Black screens, DirectX errors. When it does run i get crazy graphics, Polygons all over the place. Just downgraded the drivers and it ran fine.

5. Mlodorous

Mlodorous Guest

That was my problems. Ijust solved it though. There was a conflict with the new det drivers and the drivers for my sound card. Problem solved. ALthough afetr getting the new drivers to work I did some benchmarking and there really is no difference between the 12.90 and the 21.83. not sure about the 21.81 or 21.85, .88 will try those.

6. OZ

OZ Guest

I've always said the 12.90 are the most stable Det drivers.