Rx 580 stutter on warzone with latest driver

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon' started by ramthegamer, Nov 5, 2021.

1. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC RTX 3070
    The i way i do it is i run ddu, i click on the option to restart in safemode, once it restarts in safe mode i start uninstalling the driver using ddu, i select the option to: uninstall and shutdown.
    So it shutsdown the pc, i restart back , i check the device manager that it says: microsoft basic display.

2. MyEinsamkeit

MyEinsamkeit Master Guru

GPU:
    RadeonPro WX7100
    That's a good way. Hope the drivers are working fine for you with warzone.

3. ramthegamer

ramthegamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ZOTAC RTX 3070
    Im still getting that link failure notification...

4. KRISPYnepa

KRISPYnepa Member

GPU:
    AMD RX570 8GB
    Imho, i thinks its just Warzone period. ENDLESS updates, bugs, glitches and just very random ill behavior. When it runs good its alot of fun and looks really good. But thats just not the norm. The norm is player weapon dissapearing on screen, textures and geometric shapes turning into N64 looking messes, the flying utvs, and yes random stuttering etc...It goes on forever. I think it is just such a mess all they can do is to keep band aid patching it. To top it of after a patch, something with MW gets messed up. Also, i think there are specific nvidia options available to enable in the settings? I have an AMD RX570 8GB. I can be completely wrong here, but its my experience....

5. MyEinsamkeit

MyEinsamkeit Master Guru

GPU:
    RadeonPro WX7100
    Go back using older drivers. I don't have any of those issues with my RX 570 8GB.

6. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 OC
    Its a game issue so no point downgrading the drivers.

7. MyEinsamkeit

MyEinsamkeit Master Guru

GPU:
    RadeonPro WX7100
    what issues are you having with warzone?

8. aufkrawall2

aufkrawall2 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3060 TUF
    I found frame time variance to be worse with the RX 6800 vs. RTX 3060 in this game, more intermittent micro slowdowns. Probably game dev would need to optimize more for Radeon D3D12 driver, nothing you can do (less VRAM allocation policy via config only slightly mitigated it for me). Something similar in reverse applies to Metro EE, which has terrible stutter on Nvidia.

9. MyEinsamkeit

MyEinsamkeit Master Guru

GPU:
    RadeonPro WX7100
    Off topic, but is there any word when Clash mode or a similar mode is coming back? Because that's the only mode i enjoy playing. All the other modes which is about what 6 of them are all the same modes with different name, just plain battle royale nonsense.

10. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3070 OC
    I dont play it anymore.