RTSS "Show On-Screen Display" toggle disables itself randomly

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by momorious, Nov 16, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. momorious

momorious Guest

GPU:
    nVidia RTX 2080
    Hello.

I am using the very latest RTSS version 7.3.4.26934 Beta 3 and the toggle "Show On-Screen Display" keeps getting disabled randomly, sometimes after PC restart, but sometimes even while its still running. Happens since a lot of versions and even after a full Windows re-install.

Can this please be investigated even though I am an "annoying 1-post visitor" for the Dev?

Thanks.

2. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

I absolutely love how 1-post users see no problems with necro posting in old threads, claims that nobody fixed anything (= lazy Dev) and calling your app usage experience annoying. You just got your own words back: it is 200% annoying for developer to deal with such users. Nobody will be investigating false problem reports. If you find it annoying - you know where the door is, sorry. Thread is clsoed.

3. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

And the most stupidest thing you can do when the thread is getting locked is posting thing like that in PM:

"With all honest respect, but why are you such a dick with your very arrogant reply to my issue report?"

One more impolite child leaves us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.