RTSS request pertaining Vulkan and Reshade support

Discussion in 'MSI AfterBurner Overclock Application Discussion' started by orangewoolcry, May 29, 2020.

1. orangewoolcry

orangewoolcry Active Member

GPU:
    geforce 680 gtx
    @Unwinder

so theres an issue with the Vulkan support and Reshade , namely that in RTSS Settings , when i unselect Custom Direct3D Support aka set it to off it wont change that Reshade is applying to RTSS OSD as well, please fix this , would be appreciated alot, dont want my Reshade applying to the OSD, i would be grateful if you would take care of this issue , thanks alot i really appreciate your work with RTSS, i hope youll consider this

2. Unwinder

Unwinder Moderator Staff Member

There is nothing to fix. No need to try to spam it in different place if I ignore it in PM.

3. Astyanax

Astyanax Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080ti
    absolutely nothing to fix, it doesn't do anything differently to any other API in this regards.

4. orangewoolcry

GPU:
    geforce 680 gtx
    fix or add feature..whatever, current issue is that for example if i run doom 2016 vulkan api and reshade then set custom direct3d support to off , reshades setting ..contrast ...color , etc. applies to the RTSS OSD as well , now for example with dmc5 same settings reshade will not apply to the RTSS osd aka working as should , so needs a remedy , fix or feature added ...whatever , would be greatly appreciated for sure

p.s @ignoring my pm, not very nice at all

5. Unwinder

Unwinder Moderator Staff Member

It is a forum. Nobody owes you anything. And I'm not answering machine for anyone. Coming here and expecting that you can assign tasks on anyone is NOT nice. Closed, sorry.

orangewoolcry and Dan Longman like this.
  6. orangewoolcry

GPU:
    geforce 680 gtx
    your correct with what you said ..mostly,
    well its a damn shame you had to close this request its still an actual issue tho , and this is a request not me assigning any task to anybody , once again request on hopes that this issue will be taken care of , its up to you to take this on or not , im not your boss nor anything else but a member here that would love said issue taken care of , i still have the utmost respect for you Unwinder and apologize if you misunderstood my intentions , if anybody deserves respect its you , with all that youve done for RTSS and am still doing ,no ill intent here just praise , so apologies once again as said if said request aka not an obligation nor task assignment, has been taken the wrong way , you keep on rockin , peace

p.s nobody expects you to be an answering machine

Last edited: May 29, 2020