1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RTSS overlay in Shadowplay recorded vids

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by Chandrian, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Chandrian

Chandrian New Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 FTW2
    I'd like to ask if there's a way to have RTSS overlay enabled in-game but make it not show up in videos recorded by Shadowplay (or any other program that isn't the recording tool that MSI Afterburner has... Dxtory, Bandicam, etc.)

Here's an example of a video recorded with Shadowplay that shows RTSS overlay.
    https://streamable.com/ywcdw
    I want to be able to remove that, just like it's possible to tick an option on MSI Afterburner to not show overlay in captured screenshots and recorded videos or is this not possible because "the technology is not there yet".

Thanks in advance.

PS: I'm using MSI Afterburner 4.4.0 and the RTSS version is v.7.0.0.14877

2. Unwinder

Unwinder Moderator Staff Member

It is impossible and it won’t be possible in future.

3. Chandrian

Chandrian New Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 FTW2
    Welp, was worth a try :p Alright, thank you.

As a side question, do you accept requests of updating the Spanish localization for RTSS and Afterburner? Lots of things in its are incorrectly translated, have mistakes or aren't translated at all (like the new features added since or the buttons). I'd like to do this for you, but I can't seem to find an easy access to the loc files.

4. Unwinder

Unwinder Moderator Staff Member

Sure, all localizations besides English and Russian are created by forum users. And most of them were not updated for years. Please refer to localization guide in .\SDK\Doc folder.

Chandrian likes this.

5. Chandrian

Chandrian New Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 FTW2
    Didn't know that was a thing, thanks once again. I'll read it through.